Tryting to Conceive-2 week wait

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Ross123, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Ross123

Ross123 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am new here, I have been reading all members posts. I must say you guys are doing an excellent job by helping others.
    Okay, we have been ttc since June...Yes, Month of June was bit busy with many things but since July and August was pretty relaxing time, I was thinking and stressing about getting pregnant. This month i am not much into it but I am on 2 weeks waiting period. Need your prayers and I do think and believe prayers work.. Also, is there any sign that can tell me that i have conceived? I am trying to read my body reaction. I know so many ppl think we should not because this can disappoint us in the end. Just curious :)
    Also, i ran, walk fast and get up very fast from my bed ..All these things do you think may affect? please advice and tips are welcome ..Thank you all and God bless you all!

2. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Good luck on your wait Ross!
    As you expected...I would say..be watchful but do not start with high expectations tsk. Been there...done that...doesn't help you in any which way.

Eat healthy.drink lots of fluids and most importantly..stay stress free. Its too early for you start stressing out on this..since you have just begun.
    Keep following the threads here closely (if you intend to)..they are quite informative..motivating and supportive.

that's all I can say....and hang in there and keep us posted :wave

3. Ross123

Ross123 New IL'ite

Thank you definitely :) what happens when you drink a lot of water? may i know?

4. mrai2004

mrai2004 New IL'ite

Hello Ross ,

I pray for you and hope that you be blessed with beautiful babies . I would strongly recommend you to do yoga everyday , do brisk walking for about 20 mins very morning , drink lots of water . And yes , running , over stress is not a good thing to do while trying to concieve . I would also suggest you to walk in for pre-conception counselling to know the do's and dont's . i attended the counselling at a center in Chennai called Srushti fertility clinic and went in for regular check ups till i delievered the baby . And sure we will always have you in our prayers :)

5. JigsSM

JigsSM Silver IL'ite

Goodluck Ross. All the best to you.
    Just try to be stress free. As few ILs suggested stay healthy and have healthy food. Have enough water so that it keeps you hydrated. Do little exercise and yoga medicine. don't think much about it. Just relax. Listen to good music. Reax books. And be normal.
    Goodluck dear once again and keep posting if u conceived. :)