Need Quick Feedback for GG visit tomorrow

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by vnila, Sep 9, 2014.

1. vnila

vnila New IL'ite

I have appointment for gg hostpital visit tomorrow. I got married 10 months before. I like to have test with my hubby to check for possibilities. I came from thanjavur and right now staying at chennai. Have been googling and confused where to go finally.

My plan is to conduct test and know the result. No plan for any treatment.

Kindly assist me quick feedback.
    GG
    Prashanth
    Shruthi
    or any other

- each have there own + and - .. anyway will finalize one by eve and will visit tomorrow. right now got appointment at GG they told to get me 10k to 12k for all checkup.

-
    Nila

2. sumi2

sumi2 Senior IL'ite

Hi Nila,

As you only want to conduct the basic test it doesn't matter whichever of the 3 clinics you visit. As they would only include the basic blood tests and TVS.

After you receive the reports, you can decide on finalising the clinic. IL has various threads dedicated to experiences in these clinics.

Moreover you have only been married for 10 months. I suggest that you can try for some more time naturally with the help of a good gynaec in Thanjavur itself.

Treatment in these clinics are emotionally stressful other than the financial burden and are required for couple with significant infertility problems.

I suggest you to take it easy and give it some more time.... :)

3. vnila

vnila New IL'ite

Thank you Sumi. Just to know result as of now and no plan for any treatment here. based upon results going to consult later.