fertility center in atlanta ga?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by goodygoody, Jul 22, 2014.

1. goodygoody

goodygoody Senior IL'ite

Hi Everybody,

Im in atlanta ga,i had 4 miscarriages and pcos history.now i want to conceive with the help of fertility treatment ,anybody knows a good fertility canter and doctor in atlanta???
    please pour some thoughts, i m like a lonely crying child in a deep forest :(

2. pearly86

pearly86 New IL'ite

Hey GoodyGood...so sorry to hear abt ur m/c..and pcos..but keep urself healthy i mean exercise and good diet plays a great role in pcos..I too had pcod..and got rid of it by daily exercise and paying attention to my diet..try to shed ur weight that will help..I knw life in US can be so lonely..when u dont have anyone like u around..well m in NYC..
    so cant comment on the great fertility centers there..what u can do is search or call ur insurance company they will definitely let u knw acc to ur zipcode and plus ull get to knw if all that is covered or not!

good luck hun!

1 person likes this.
  3. goodygoody

goodygoody Senior IL'ite

Hi pearly86,

thank u so much for your comments.yes first i should follow the pcos diet and have to check with my insurance company.so stressful here in USA.now im seeing a gynaec she told like have to take treatment in a fertility center as already getting late.
    once again thanks for your kind words

4. Ihavehope

Ihavehope Silver IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  5. LordIsMyHope

LordIsMyHope Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Anybody had done ivf treatment in USA.How much does it cost for each cycle.
    Due to blockage in both tubes,my fertility consultant suggested for ivf .
    please help me out

6. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

The cost will depend on your clinic, and what kind of packages they offer. In my area, a single out of pocket cycle will cost between $12,000-$20,000 depending on what procedures and medications are called for.
    Many clinics will offer package deals or money-back guarantee programs to those who qualify. Also see what your insurance covers.

1 person likes this.
  7. LordIsMyHope

LordIsMyHope Bronze IL'ite

Thank you very much MalStrom.
    I don't want to go back to india for treatment already i had so much issues with in laws.Thats why my husband also think to get ivf here itself.
    Did anybody suceeded ivf in USA please give some thoughts.