help me dear ilites give me suggestion

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by krishnaaa, Jul 20, 2014.

1. krishnaaa

krishnaaa Senior IL'ite

hai all
    my name is krishnapriya. i am a mother of two boys. elder one is six years and younger one is two years . my problem is that my husband really wants a baby girl
    his wish starts even before we got married. he even selected name for his princess.
    actually he doesn't have a sister they are six brothers:spin so his wish for baby girl is so strong. he is insisting me to prepare for another.

i am confused . i am not ready to take another chance for a boy otherwise i will end up like his mother:bowdown

now i knew that there are gender selection is also doing along with ivf here in dubai
    i am seriously thinking about it . i am not concerned about its ethics.but i want your suggestion on this

can i proceed with this?
    as i didn't have problem for conceiving so will doctors accept me for ivf

please answer me sisters as i am really under stress

2. malathi0874

malathi0874 Silver IL'ite

hi friend,
    pls consult with ur mil, husband, and a good gynecologists regarding ur situation. dont get tensed and confused. its all gods wish. dont worry

3. krishnaaa

krishnaaa Senior IL'ite

thank you malathi for your reply. i know its all god'swish and i am happy with my boys
    i tried all my level best to assure my husband about that. but he is not accepting it.
    i've already discussed this with my husband. he is ready to go any extreme to have a girl

4. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi Krishnaa...
    Must be s tough situation to be in where you ain't prepared to have another child but your husband insists on having another child. Think what's important is that both you and your husband understand that evenwith all medical advances is pretty tough to ensure 100% probably of s girl child. While there may be ivf clinics which would commit saying they can give you s girl child..is the risk you have to take finally.
    Probably I would recommend that you have s chat with your husband and get him to understand reality and even afterthat if he still insists why not consider the option of adoption? I know it might sound z little drastic but think of the number of girl kids who could benefit from your love and affection.

Best of luck!

5. seekingbless

seekingbless Platinum IL'ite

im in same boat as u, and the different is both of us want a baby gal. i have two boys (4 and 2 yrs old). im just scared to get another boy.
    its good if u try to have a baby gal because i believe all mothers really need a daughter to help them when they are down with serious illness. (just my POV)