help needed to determine pregnant or not?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by pihu123, Jul 17, 2014.

1. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Can anyone help me? I do have more 7 days for my periods to come.I am trying toconceive.Today i am feeling completely severe bloating,not feel like eating anything.Feel like vomitting but no vomitting till now...Gone washroom 3 times for Loo..sorry for more TMI...Dryness in mouth is also happening....No soreness of breast,no other symptoms..Cervical mucus is normal not watery at all..dont know are whether these[COLOR=#009900 !important]symptoms of pregnancy[/COLOR] or i m sick? I am getting period like cramps..but wht 7 days before period...please someone help me...

2. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

You can take a HPT..But the results may not be accurate. The HPT may require a minimum amount of HCG to give results...Hence it may fail if the min amount is not reached..

hence its advisable to wait for a week ...

Remember there are no shortcuts...you will have to undergo TWW to know the result

3. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Brahan for immediate reply...Today i am not feeling well at all..Smething is going on in lower part of abdomen ...can feel it too...little heart burn too...always feel like vomitting or going to loo...nothing happens but everytime feel like that...will wait for more 1 week and then do the test..Thanks for your reply

4. shrivni

shrivni Silver IL'ite

Test With Home Pregnancy Kit, you will know if you are pregnant or not. But that will work only if you are more than 30 days pregnant. So better wait.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  5. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Shrivni for your reply..Will definitely take the test but as said by Brahan will wait for 1 more week...

6. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

I wish you good luck dear...Hope the results as expected for you...

7. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Brahan for your wishes..Cross my fingers..your wishes come true...

8. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Do these symptoms look like i hve conceived...Not sure of it....

9. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

No one can tell you whether you are pregnant or not by just the symptoms.Take a blood test to be sure.

10. Pupu

Pupu Silver IL'ite

Hi pihu ,
    good to c u after long time!!!! I m so happy to hear that u r felling like preggy:):) may God fulfill your dream this time n I will pray for u .best go for blood test.take good rest,eat healthy,no stress and be posative ,God will listen to your prayer dear!!!
    lots if love