TTC plz help me under pressure

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ishrath, Jul 16, 2014.

1. ishrath

ishrath New IL'ite

Hello IL ladies,

I am so thankful to IL community to create such an amazing and very helpful informative website for all ladies.keep up the good job.

My name is ishrath I got married last yr june. its almost been a yr after marriage .I was a pcod person but I was on medication before marriage and by almighty grace my periods were regular.after marriage due to climatic conditions my periods were delayed a bit.but were fine later.
    let me start with my family my MIL and FIL. Since my marriage was love marriage my FIL doesn't care about me doesn't talk to me.my hubby is very loving and caring so by almighty grace in happy.my MIL is also fine but sometimes irritating and very bad she talks behind my back.

My problem is I have been trying to conceive from past 1 yr. I was very casual not so serious about it.but all of sudden people started talking behind me that why I'm not able to conceive and all.all of them in my family are like they become pregnant as soon as they get married. I don't know how.they have kids in then hands on their first marriage anniversary.

Im so much stressed from this since my periods had to arrive 15/july it got delayed now I checked twice urine test.it was negative.i know i'm so eager but seriously becoming pregnant has bcome a must pressure for me rather happiness .I'm 24/7 thinking abt it.unable to sleep and unable to concentrate on anything.

I do havr light cramps on my lower abdomen with white discharge.iam so lethargic too . I'm having a bloating sensation in my stomach too.i do have vomiting feeling but I don't throw up.i feel so frustrated at times.but honestly by gods grace have an amazing husband who always supports me and whenever someone ask any good news he rather juz brushes off by saying "we r doing what ever we have to to get pregnant god should give us".

I had all my test done everything was normal exept my hubby semen analysis was a bit low.not so serious on medication right now.i dont like to tell wrong abt my hubby so ehrn ever some1 ask whats the problem I take my name that I have some problem.

Right now every1 is looking so low at me as if im doin somethjng to not have a child.many of them have already asked me if im on birth control pills.im eating loads of tablets.last month was on clomid but that failed and I got my periods quite heavy.

Plz help me out of this situation.i need loads of support from u all.im so stressed right now.my hubby is always with his friends that he doesn't see my pain but honestly when I do cry out load he supports me a lot.plz pray for me.right now I need to concieve other wise people will take me to different hospitals doctors to check me out.my MIL is always into it.who evrt she meet she will ask which doctor is goof.and soo on.

waiting for ur earliest reply

Ishrath

2. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Hi Ishrath!

First you must overcome your stress!
    You must hope inside that definitely you have kids!

First Go and check up any Gynecologist Permanently. Monitor your Periods Regularly! So that you can get ovulation days perfectly.

In that time, if you conceive, definitely you have kids!
    If any one ask about kids, Frankly speak that we decide to postponed!

This is not a matter what other people think about you!
    Do not care for others!

Take Folinal tablets with your doctor advice!

Hope you will provide good news soon!

3. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Dear Ishrath,
    God bless you soon with a baby.. first since its a love marriage, in laws would always try to point out some problem.. baby is a blessing and a gift.. you seem to be stressed more. come out of it.. meditate refresh yourself.. just for family or inlaws or society don't think you must conceive. when you are prepared and try for it with full happiness and joy in you and ur husband..

You both would go to next phase in life, so to welome a child you first stay strong, fit..
    Ignorance is the best medicine, so who ever talks back or front just give deaf ears to their views.. Take follic acids, also milk and milk products.. you can also go for ovulating tablets like siphene or letroval on advice of your gynaec..
    24/7 thinking of this would bring depression and stress in you. stress generally reduces our fertility, so don't worry.. if any one ask just tell we are yet to settle so we have planned a bit later.. pray god, try your best and leave the rest to him.. he will bestow you with a baby soon so don't worry... you can also read the below article to help your husband increase the sperm count naturally..
    How to Increase Sperm Volume: 20 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ishrath,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. :)
    You can find our forum guidelines here...
    First remove stress and tension from your life. They are worst enemies to TTC. They will make the cycles go haywire! Try to relax and eat good. That will help you!
    Hope you are tracking your ovulation and trying along. If not, figure out when you ovulate and then try in the fertile period. Try to make the life happy, only happiness brings success to you!
    People will keep on talking whatever you do. So, don't mind them. Just move on with your life!
    Take care.

5. ishrath

ishrath New IL'ite

Thanks u soo much sivasaktigopi , god2014 and vasumaty for giving me support.Im trying to stop taking stress but everybody coming and asking that did u get ur periods??? Is ur periods delayed?? And so on question makes me more nervous.

I try to calm down but still somewhere in my inner feelings I feel scaired.my periods are indeed delayed Its 3 days from now.i was so eager to do the test and did test twice which was negative.Im planning to check after a week.im actually feeling like my stomach is bloating.i mean like a baloon sensation.white discharge white fleshy.

Does that could b a sign of pregnancy.even my mouth taste so metallic.one more thing is im fasting too.

Hope this time something good happens.

My prayers are always there for ladies who are TTC.
    Lots of baby dust to all
    Plz remember in ur prayers

6. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Hi Ishrath,

If your HCG level is low means your test will show only negative! You just wait for one or two days and repeat the test!

Actually HCG will be doubled in each and every day! If you want to know immediately means go ahead with blood test.
    But never loose your hope! First you must think your child is waiting for you. You need to travel some time to reach his/her station to keep him/her.

You just listen music, try new snacks for your baby, arrange your room with kids posters and toys, try to sew their clothes and relax your self. So it will reduce the period problems.

If any one hurt you don't care for them. Its their habit. You don't listen them.
    Eat well, sleep well, take care of your health. If your baby arrives you need to spend more time with him/her. So you must need good health.
    Take folic Acid tablets after discussed with your gynecologist. White discharge is general one. If you have any vomiting sensation, morning sickness, nausea, Tiredness, breast tenderness, frequent urination means, it will be a Pregnancy symptoms!

Check yourself! Be happy!