Help needed for overcoming Infertility

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Amee1284, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Amee1284

Amee1284 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am 31 years old and my husband is 37. We have been married for last six years and trying to conceive since last five years. We have never deliberately tried to use contraceptive methods. I have tried everything 5 IUIs and 2 IVF, but all has failed. I am terribly broke. My husband understands me but sometimes when he gets frustrated he just blames me. I dont know what to do next. I am not ready for another IVF, since i am not in a mental position to go through the pain. My siblings who got married after us are having kids, this adds too much pressure on us to have kids soon. Also, we are getting old. Now, its been almost a year that my husband and i are staying far due to our work commitments. I am working in central govt. dept. and have applied for transfer last year but my dept. has not considered my transfer yet. All this problems have made my life go hell. I dont know what to do. I have mild PCOS and my husband has got low sperm motility. I dont want to take any more medications. I want to conceive naturally. Please help me if anything can be done in this matter.

2. womania

womania New IL'ite

Hi Amee

Don get upset. We have to be calm and strong in this stage. I am also suffering from pcod and thyroid and under ttc since last 1.5 years. I am also 30. so dont worry. Girls suffering from pcod can conceive. Jus take brake from all ur treatments. have faith in god and think positive.

Now when u are calm , think about the course of treatment u want to follow :

1) Are u overweight : change ur diet pattern and lifestyle.
    2) If u are not confident about allopathic treatment now . Go for ayurvedic treatment. Me too finding ayurvedic doctor in delhi. My search is going on. vl tell u in a week's time.
    3) do pranayam and anulom vilom regulalry.

If u want we can become buddies to motivate each other for above.

pm me . if u want to talk to me.

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Amee1284,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. :)
    You can find our forum guidelines here...

Staying away from each other makes ttc more difficult. Hope your transfer process with favor you soon! Meanwhile you can track the ovulation time of your through OPKs or BBT, cervical mucus and give it a try in that period.
    Your dh can include home remedies to improve count as well.

You can try other modes of medication if you aren't ready for allopathy medication. That may help you to some level.
    Or make your mind ready for another IVF, figure out good hospital that can give you individual attention and give it a try. That may help you as well.

Hope soon your TTC quest ends soon!
    Baby dust to you.

4. Amee1284

Amee1284 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Thanks for your support. I will also try ayurvedic treatment. stay in touch.

5. Amee1284

Amee1284 New IL'ite

Hi Vasumathy...

Thanks for your suggestions and wishes. I am not feeling lonely now. I will try naturally now. At least for sometime I do not want to see any docs. Just praying to God.

1 person likes this.
  6. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

I can understand your pain as I was also in your position before 5 years.We were blessed with a baby girl after 11 years through adoption.

We also underwent various treatment from 3rd year till 8th year.After that we stopped all treatments as it was giving us lots of heartache and discussed and convinced our family members for adoption and now we are proud parents 5 years old daughter.

Why don't you try and think about adoption as it saves you lots of heart ache and also saves lots of money.

Apart from that if you are not interested in IVF why don't you try siddha or Ayurveda?

All the best and don't lose hope.
    Our prayers are with you.
    Sumathy

7. Amee1284

Amee1284 New IL'ite

Hi Sumathy,

Your story is an inspiration. Yes, i am also keen for adoption. We are into discussion. Since we both are currently in different cities, it is not possible for us to take a decision. But yes i would surely consider adoption.

Please keep on praying for us. I would also like to adopt a baby girl.

Regards,
    Amee