Am I on too much of medication??

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by meetmeonline, Jul 14, 2014.

1. meetmeonline

meetmeonline Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

As you all already know I was diagnosed multi-cystic ovary 2 months back and I am on TTC. Last month I had a complete cycle of follicular study, one egg formed in right ovary and it got ruptured around 18th day after taking progynova 2mg as it was not growing to appropriate size. This month I went through basal line scan on 3rd day of periods and will again have to under go Follicular study from day 9th. I am on below medication,

1- Oristol sachets 2 times daily
    2- Ovoutolin syrup 15mg twice daily
    3- fertyl 50mg twice daily for 4 days starting 3rd day
    4- Progynova 2mg -starting 6th day twice daily for 5 days
    5- Duphaston tab will start after ovulation till menses begin.
    6- Fol123 1 tab after lunch daily

I completely trust my Gyneac, she explains things and is quiet a soft lady. But, do not know why I just want to know if this is normal to get so many tablets or its too much. Do you ladies went through so many medicines and scans. I try to be positive with these procedures, but yes sometimes i feel stressed when I need to visit doc every alternative day. Oh God, when will I finally get a positive result and stop all this. Trying my best to be positive and see a positive result soon.

Thanks
    Sharmistha

2. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

you will surely see the positive results. don't get stressed at all. keep your mind in peace... Await the day when you could see a baby lying on your lap..
    Stay positive , calm and hopeful as hope is the stronger medicine than anything else.. :2thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sharmistha,
    Your doc tries to cover all part of the cycle with medical support.
    Progynova must be for endo thickness. Duphaston for 2WW, progesterone supplement. fertyl could be follicle stimulating tablet.
    Base line scan and follicle monitoring is quite normal. You are not new to it. Don't worry about the protocol your doc following. Give it a try, free your mind! Be positive and strong. Eat healthy & rest well!
    Hope all will go well in this cycle! Trust yourself!
    Baby dust to you.

1 person likes this.