Thanks to iswarya fertility centre for making success for me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by prethireddy4321, Jun 25, 2014.

1. prethireddy4321

prethireddy4321 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for ishwarya hospital for giving me success.

I was referred to this hospital by my close friend from tiruppur who conceived by ivf here 2 years ago.

my case was totally tough and I had 2 test tube baby failure till some time ago done in bangalore. I was told that my endometrial thickness was low always during embryo transfer by reviewing the previous report. this time I was offered a treatment with icsi and I again had a same problem in ishwarya, but my embryos were frozen this cycle here and I was adviced with frozen embryo transfer and finally I conceived here immediately. now I am very happy. thanks for the individualised care during icsi. long live this hospital doctors and staff. a special thanks to dr.chandralekha, dr.devi and staff kanmani and ranganayaki who took care of me during the hospital stay. in bangalore I wasted almost 2.5 lacs per cycle, here finally everything got over by 1.6 lacs. thanks a lot.

2. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear Prethi,

congrats on your pregnancy . Take care and enjoy the journey .

3. Taraaditya

Taraaditya New IL'ite

Hi. I conceived at iswarya hospital through iui.i m in my 18th week right now and it has been good so far. I m concerned if they give importance to normal delivery or is it c- sec as they wish