Infertility and astrology/ predictions

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by soulsister, Jun 8, 2014.

1. soulsister

soulsister Senior IL'ite

Ladies suffering from infertility mostly have been to one or more astrologer/jyotish/gurus who predict future. Let's share our experiences or stories we hear from friends & relatives about the truth of these predictions.
    This will help those of us to gain insight about these widely prevalent practices our society. How far can one go? How much to believe? Does astrology or predictions hold any ground?
    Lets share interesting stories about 'infertility and predictions'!

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Visiting temples based on the horoscope conditions is the first thing they ask us to do. Don't know how much those helps, but our belief makes things work!

2 people like this.
  3. Anjelin

Anjelin Gold IL'ite

It was mentioned to me three times in a span of five years by a astrologer that i will conceive in the next three months...
    The third time it came out true..

2 people like this.
  4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

It happened with me as well Anjelin! But it took 6+ years!

2 people like this.
  5. soulsister

soulsister Senior IL'ite

Thanks for positive news about astro. Atleast some truth in them. For me, they tell I will have my own child. As of now, my 2 ivf s have failed. So I started doubting their predictions.

6. afcpreethi

afcpreethi Silver IL'ite

Hi SoulSister,

When you start believing in your self things would work out for sure. Prayer and positive things does miracles.

Lots of baby dust to you :)

Cheers
    Preethi

4 people like this.
  7. Ihavehope

Ihavehope Silver IL'ite

I guess it depends on how good the astrologer is at studying horoscopes. For me, one astrologer told me that after a lot of struggle I will have a child. Another told me that I will never have a child. The first one came true. I conceived after 10 years of trying and on my 4th IVF cycle.

Also, in these 10 years, my faith in God and in myself increased 10 fold.

Keep praying and continue making an effort. You will surely conceive

5 people like this.
  8. amicably

amicably Bronze IL'ite

Have been following a daily routine as was told in one of the puja that I had performed almost 4 yrs back that includes not eating anything till I have my bath and light a diya in the temple at home and 108 chants of the goddess, another daily chant since 2 years, one more ritual we recently performed, diya for the forefathers (pitrus) daily seeking to free us from pitrudosh if any, milk+water every thursdays to peepal tree for the same, have been having shivlingi beej since few years now.

No luck till now. but still doing everything almost daily since years, hoping my prayers will be heard one day and my patience will pay off.

2 people like this.
  9. soulsister

soulsister Senior IL'ite

I have hope , lovely lovely reply, thanks dear. I re started my daily prayer today after a long gap. But feeling so much peace...I am also told I will have a baby after great difficulty. Don't know yet whether it will come true but I have no other option than to wait...

10. amicably

amicably Bronze IL'ite

true soulsister, prayers give piece of mind.
    and if nothing else, and irrespective of whether one believes in it or not, it helps to stay focused in your goal :)

1 person likes this.