Infertility and astrology/ predictions

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by soulsister, Jun 8, 2014.

1. vadapallisudha

vadapallisudha Gold IL'ite

Hi everyone,

Ur belief on astrology or prayers strengthens when they are answered positively. When u get negative results u get frustrated n lose belief in God. As far as i know and understand astrology its science which is complex to prove its credibility. I am not completely for or against astrology but i never followed anything advised by my family astrologer from both my parents and in-laws side.

Prayer to me has always been to divert my mind and tensions for atleast 10-15min. It always energies my soul i just recite mahamrityinjay mantar daily, i dont count how many times just read it and weekly once hanuman chalisa thats it.

I agree i am fortunate to be blessed with a lil one but i have gone through toughest phase of my life for 9yrs. I put brave face to society n my family. Believed in me and just concentrated in giving my 100%. Results were never anticipated i am like that.

All i want to say is the more u try to understand why astrological predicitions didn't workout for u or why ur prayers are not answered the more u suffer. It is u who allows others to think or talk abt u so never allow others to influence ur lives.

Wishing u all a very happy n prosperous diwali, sincerely wishing n thinking of everyone of u though i dont login to IL frequently,
    sudha