Heartbroken. Miscarried at 11wks after 3 yr ttc :(

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by HSD, Jun 4, 2014.

1. HSD

HSD Bronze IL'ite

awwwww.....Thanks for all your replies dear friends. I'm sorry to hear about some of your sad experiences too. At the same time, I feel motivated after reading how brave some of you are. God bless you guys! I have finally returned to work today. In office. Nobody has asked me a direct question as to what exactly happened to me. So, I'm kinda quiet about it. Its so difficult to sit completely calm n composed and keep doing my work. I seriously don't want to cry anymore. I have been sleepless since Tuesday. I really want to forget all of this. But I have not lost hope. :) God will bless me one day and bless you all too. Lots of baby dust to all!

So, I'm back to square one and need to start afresh. Doctor hasn't given a reason until now. I have a follow up tomorrow. He might order some tests to find out any reasons, if obvious. Hoping for the best. :)

For now, need to focus on retaining my confidence and more importantly get back to good health.

2 people like this.
  2. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi HSD,

That's the spirit.. I know it is very very difficult.. But life is all about surviving , surviving in spite of sad things and also retaining the positiveness in you. Time will heal.. Take care of your health, and also it happens to all 20% of the time, so there is nothing wrong with your body..

Also, there is a positive that it is definitely possible to conceive again since you have got it once.. and usually they say chances of conceiving are higher now. But let your body and mind heal it all... Wish you a speedy recovery and lots of sticky baby dust. hugsmiley

2 people like this.
  3. HSD

HSD Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Preethi! :)

4. anuradhasundar

anuradhasundar Silver IL'ite

i too conceive naturally after 4 and half years struggle.yesterday it ends with miscarriage at 6th week.today morning i know that through scan.im totally very upset and depressed lot.i suffer lot by my inlaws from my first day of marriage onwards i suffer lot im not able to express that in words they torture me very worst.at the time i know im conceive im so happy but finally its end with miscarriage past 1year we stop all treatment and try naturally.my husband is very depressed then me.last year june also i conceive naturally its end with miscarriage this time same june its end with miscarriage.

5. HSD

HSD Bronze IL'ite

Very sorry to hear about your loss Anuradha. It seems you also have to battle with family pressures.May God give you all the strength to cope with your troubles. Don't worry soon you and I shall conceive and give birth to healthy babies. Lots of sticky baby dust to you and I. :)

Don't lose hope dear. I know its easier said than done. But we just have to keep trying. If we lose hope we might never be able to become mothers. Stress plays a very negative role in pregnancy and struggle with infertility.

So please stay positive. I have promised myself to be as positive as possible and faith in the Almighty. Tc...n don't worry dear. You will become a mother very soon.

6. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

Very good HSD!!!!

What I did when I had miscarriage is, I found ppl who talks too much and used them to spread my news... So none of the others asked any questions.

Have a smile on your face as though nothing big happened.. That will subside the talk of others, if there is any..

You are definitely going to share the good news soon..

Now take care of your health :)

1 person likes this.
  7. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

feeling very sad to hear your situation.. but we too had same situation two times in our life in a gap of two years .. so can able to understand the pain .. but GOD always have some plans of us and that we cant understand .. so be cool and confident ..

1 person likes this.
  8. HSD

HSD Bronze IL'ite

Vidhya....awesome idea!! I will find some gossip mongers too.... :D

9. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Ache dhin aane wale hain, good days to come. Why worry of lost one, god might have thought to give you a healthy baby, so he took it off. Just be happy and excited to await a baby very soon. Worry kills so worry not. Wish to see that you conceived in next few months. Post that soon. Waiting is a pleasure if you get a gift a sweet kiddo who is worth of your wait. Await it and tell god that next time bless me with a healthy one so that I become mom soon. Enjoy life.

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi HSD,
    That's far better!
    Hope doc will be able to figure out the reasons behind the MC!
    Get back the good health!
    Take care.

Hi Anuradha,
    Sorry about the miscarriage! Take care of your health now. Eat good & take good rest! Recover soon from the loss! Hope doc will be able to figure out the reason for MC.
    Take care.