trying to conceive, but have some doubts

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by bhagya, Jun 2, 2014.

1. bhagya

bhagya New IL'ite

hi friends,
    I am Bhagya, got married 1 year ago, last may 23rd. We are trying for baby. but on may 3rd i got my period. same month 26th i had spot..then nothing 3rd also same spot. pain in abdomen in the morning.after that no pain.then we consult gynae..they gave me progesterone medicine.i want to know whether it is pregnancy or not?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014

2. bhagya

bhagya New IL'ite

pls help to know frnds?

3. bhagya

bhagya New IL'ite

try to help me and give me suggestions plsssssss?

4. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

Pls be a little patient bhagya, give the ILites some time to read and respond to your post. Good luck, and hope you succeed!

2 people like this.
  5. HopefulNisha

HopefulNisha Silver IL'ite

Hi Bhagya,

doctors usually give progesterone so that if the reason for missed period is pregnancy it will continue without issues. otherwise you get period within 4-5 after your last tablet/injection. Please wait and see. there are no quick/easy answers for why our body behaves a certain way. I hope you dont have to go through the long journey many others including me go through in ttc. best wishes.

by the way, you have not mentioned if you took a home pregnancy test or not. Please provide more details (if you are expecting more answers)and the veterans here might come up with better answers than mine

2 people like this.
  6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Bhagya,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. :)
    You can find our forum guidelines here.

Progesterone tablets are given for both pregnancy & to induce periods. If body is preparing for pregnancy, then it will assist the better growth. If not, after stopping the pills you will get periods in few days! Only the exact medication name might give a clue on what it has been given!
    Baby dust to you!

2 people like this.
  7. bhagya

bhagya New IL'ite

thanks nisha, crazywriter, vasumathy....i had my hpt on 4th of my spot day, but its negative...today is the last day of my medicine progestrone...doctor told to me to wait till june 10...but i m very eager to know...whethr is it possible for pregnancy...but daily morning i have some breathing prob....is this the symptom or not...?pls reply or whether i have to do hpt test on other day...how? m in confusion...some soln plsssssssssss...by bhagya

8. bhagya

bhagya New IL'ite

but some are saying may be pregnant.....is there any possibility to know ?

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Bhagya,
    Better wait for few days. Your doc is right, hold on till June 10. You will know the results by then. If you wanted to know the things prior, try blood test(beta hCG). It will give you definite results!
    Don't ever look into symptoms in waiting period. They will fool us! I have seen these fool protocol for 6 years! Don't believe them. Just hope good & move on in life! Don't stress yourself! Good will happen in the right time!
    All the best! Baby dust to you!

10. bhagya

bhagya New IL'ite

thanks vasumathy,...for ur wordings.. my medicine over by today...am believing the best will happen... ...... :wave

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
    1 person likes this.