trying to conceive, but have some doubts

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by bhagya, Jun 2, 2014.

1. bhagya

bhagya New IL'ite

am not able to understand fully friend

2. bhagya

bhagya New IL'ite

thanks friend luckwaves and god2014 for ur reply....thnxxxtsk

1 person likes this.
  3. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

The tablet is for your ovaries strength and also to prepare you for fertility. At present pray god relax. Before conception no golden rules of sleeping and all. All rules you can adopt after 2months of conception.now stay cool, meditate. Pray god for a kid. Rest he will take care.

4. rashmikartha

rashmikartha Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    Me too trying like Bhagya to concieve got married this april,we are having sex regularly yet till now no result.I am afraid as i am above 30 years old and will it effect for being pregnant? What all things i should i eat to get concieve fast and what all things will be bad for my baby pls guide. as i triede in google but all answers are so different and confusing me. pls help.

5. bhagya

bhagya New IL'ite

hi friends, m bhagya after a long time am back.......

6. bhagya

bhagya New IL'ite

yesterday we celebrated our 2nd anniversary, but still ttc..i have many doubt frnds..

7. bhagya

bhagya New IL'ite

hi frnds, last mnth april 22 was my last period...but today its not as usual as my periods...........i feel like something different....m very confused....bt stdy i checked upt its negative...today according to me its not a menstrual one...just a lite ....m so afraid frnds...any help...

8. designed4women

designed4women New IL'ite

Dear Bhagya,

When you're under stress, your body responds differently.
    It also has significant impact on your menstrual cycles, thats why you might be seeing spots and unusual flows. However, if your cycles are very irregular, then you might want to see a gynecologist. Thyroid and PCOS have become one of the most recurring reasons in more than 80% women nowadays.

As for TTC, have you considered that you might be timing your intercourse wrong? Do you know, a US based research paper even says that one in every two couples don't conceive because of wrong timing and they actually don't have any fertility issues at all.