Information on surrogacy

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Looking4child, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Looking4child

Looking4child New IL'ite

Hi ,

I am looking for help in getting some information in surrogacy.
    we are planning for surrogacy with doner egg.We inquired about multiple surrogacy centers and wanted to know your feedback on below surrigacy centers

1. Oasis
    2. Kiran fertility clinic
    3. Dr. Nayna Patel surrogacy clinic gujrat

I am based out of hyderabad so would prefer best surrogacy center in. Hyderabad.
    in case it is worth visiting Nayana patel's surrogacy then we are ready for that.

Even visited Anu's test tube. But they dont facilitate the surrogate mothers and we have to arrange our own surrogates.

We would like to get inputs on surrogacy clinics which take care end to end.

Would appreciate if someone guides us in this

2. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Lookingforchild,

Sending you lots of positive hopes and vibes.. Please wait for few days as someone who knows about these centers might respond.. Sending prayers your way..

3. ramyasri9916

ramyasri9916 Senior IL'ite

Hi, If you are ready to undergo treatment in Chennai, then i can provide you the information on best fertility centres in chennai who can provide you Surrogacy programme who can complete all the legal formalities and can give you baby.

I had come across many centres in Chennai like, Akash, prashanth, Miracle. Personally I have details about Srushti fertility clinic where they provide risk free egg donation and surrogacy programmes it seems. One of my colleague in office undergoing the treatment there. She was been given the option to chose the donors based on our requirements.

Now she is undergoing the preliminary investigations i hope. I will let you know the details from her if you require.

4. Priya4oct

Priya4oct Gold IL'ite

No first hand experience but saw about Nayana Patel (I hope I am not confused with name) in IBN 7 , Zindagi Live. Also her i'view with BBC

5. SwatiChennai

SwatiChennai New IL'ite

Ramyasri ,Hi, Can you give me details on Prashanth and srushti? I am looking for surrogacy options in Chennai.If nothing works out, planning about going to Gujarat, Aakansha clinic. Thanks in advance....