Pls help me...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sugansunil, May 29, 2014.

1. sugansunil

sugansunil Bronze IL'ite

My last period was may 8. I had clomid (3 day to 7th day) . Done follicular study. On 9 th day my dominant follicle size was 20 mm in left ovary. So de have hcg 5000 and asked us to have intercourse. On 12 th day the follicle size went to 26 mm and havent ruptured. Dr gave lupride injection and asked us to have intrcourse. On 15 th day scan showed that the dominant follicle had ruptured. And the other one measuribg 3.4 cms became cyst. Doctor told this. I dont know when it got ruptured between 12th day to 15 th day. The egg ruptured one week ago . Now I have a pain like period pain. My abdomen pains. Something uncomfortable like in period days we have. But my period date is 8 that is after a week. From past three days I have this pain ( not severe and no sporting ) . I know we dont get pregnancy symptoms before period due but this pain I never had it before except on period days. Pls advice.

2. purpledream

purpledream Silver IL'ite

hi sugan,
    stay calm n cool..relax dont think abt the 2ww..
    distract urself from this thought n make ur mind
    occupied.sticky baby dust to u dear..
    dont worry..eat healthy n d mean time..

3. sugansunil

sugansunil Bronze IL'ite

Thanks. I had hcg shot one week ago. I am scared that hcg injection cause this side effect. I read somewhr that hcg sometimes cause severe side effects like pelvic pain, swelling etc., I am really scared.

4. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sugansunil,

I Have taken HCG shots many times and never faced any issues like abdominal or pelvic pain . If the pain is bearable then just ignore it dear and take good amount of water and stay cool . But if it pains a lot then do have a word with your gynic ...

But 26 mm follicle is quite big dear and usually we ovulate after or with in 48 hours of HCG shot . May be the doctor might have to increase the dosage if required .

Anyways, don't leave your hope and just stay stress free in this 2WW. I wish and pray that this is your cycle .

Good luck

5. sugansunil

sugansunil Bronze IL'ite

Thnks. Yeah when I took the injection , no side effects happened the first week. Only now this happens, and its not severe I can bear. Its like period cramps hope you understand. It comes and goes. And yes 26 mm follicle is big but it had ruptured instead of turning into cyst. Didnt it release a egg when the scan shown it was ruptured? Pls answer. Will I not conceive with 26mm follicle?

6. sugansunil

sugansunil Bronze IL'ite

She said my ovaries got hyperstimulated and prescribed cabergoline and some pain killer. Then suddenly i got periods one week early. My expected date was 8th. But i got it on 1st itself. I again went to my dr, she said no medicines this month cos my ovaries hyperstimulated and will continue clomid next month. That's it. But i really worried why i got my periods one week early? Also , it was only three days usually i bleed for 5 days. But the bleeding was like normal menstural bleeding. What is going on with my body? :( now i have white milky discharge for no reason.

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sugansunil,
    Your body might need this cycle rest. Give it a break. May be next cycle will be a better one. Clomid tend to thin the endometrium thickness in long run, so periods length tend to decrease as well. Just calm down dear. All will go well. Try to relax, eat good and rest well.
    Take care.
    Baby dust to you!

8. sugansunil

sugansunil Bronze IL'ite

Thnks vasu. Pray for me. I am planning to go for yoga class. I am frustrated.:(

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Calm your mind and be positive! Thats is more important for life & TTC!
    All will go well! Stay strong & positive!
    My prayers will be there with each & every TTC souls!