2nd IVF failed...pls someone help!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by soulsister, May 29, 2014.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

May be 3 months will be better. You can bring back your health by then. Can get the right BMI before starting the next cycle of IVF! Make your body fit before taking up the next one. That will help you a lot!
    All the best!

1 person likes this.
  2. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I agree with Vasumathy here,take a break at least for 3 months because it takes 3 months whatsoever to impact the quality of eggs produced.
    I would also suggest accupuncture.I had the best quality eggs when i did it.I had only 5 eggs produced however all fertilised normally and i had three frozen.
    This time i skipped accupuncture and i could see the effect on my eggs.I dint do it because it was very expensive and pretty far off from my home to travel.
    Try home remedies like flax seeds,wheatgrass shots .These help a lot.Also ensure you exercise at least 3-4 hrs in a week.Yoga is the best for weightloss and good blood circulation.
    Good luck ahead!!!

1 person likes this.
  3. soulsister

soulsister Senior IL'ite

Thanks a lot Jaden, angel & Vasu!
    I will surely take a break of 3 months..and will do it in one of the best clinics, though I am not able to finalise yet. As I am in MP, I can travel to Delhi , Mumbai or ahemadabad. South will be far for me.

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Soul Sister,
    Hope you will find the right clinic for you! All the best!
    Baby dust to you!

1 person likes this.
  5. amicably

amicably Bronze IL'ite

hey.. soulsister, really sorry for you. I can understand how frustrating it is. but dont loose hope. be cheerful.

seems to be an implantation failure as it happens in my case too. each time embryos are good quality but fails to implant.

What's PGD, how does it help?
    Is there any test/treatment to check implantation failures?

1 person likes this.
  6. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Hi Amicably
    PGD means preimplantation genetic diagnosis.In laymans language its to rule out any chromosomal defects in embryos formed.Since a defective embryos can cause misscarriages or just mere implantation failure.

2 people like this.