Don't know what to do :'(

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ardhra, May 14, 2014.

1. ardhra

ardhra Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

I am 27 years old and taking medication for hypothyroidism. By God's grace, TSH is under control now and my p.. is also proper...

Its been 3 years since we are married.. ILs.. Parents and Myself are very anxious to see the baby very badly... I am desperate to concieve...

Last time I met Gyn, she also adviced me not to postpone it anymore...

The problem with my DH is that he never accompanies me to the Gyn.. Gives lame reasons all the time.. I have to go alone.. When it comes to the discussion about having a kid, he does not respond properly.. Does not even say directly if he ever wants a kid or not... The doc asked me to have IC this whole week... But after I told him that he has tottally stopped having it.. This full week, he has been coming home very late... and is telling that he is having a lot of work...

I am not able to understand how to handle this situation...

Please help me how to solve this problem.. Now-a-days, whereever I go, people are also asking me about this in a friendly manner and I am feeling like crying....

PS: DH is a very good person and cares a lot for me.. He also likes kids a lot

2. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear Ardhra,

At times guys feel shy coming to gynic or listening to them on the procedure . Also it creates stress if the dates are informed in prior as it will become a duty more than pleasure . If possible don't inform your hubby on the dates and do it whenever you both feel like doing dear .

When he is in a good mood talk to him on what is his plan on baby making . Just have a casual talk dear and don't nag him . We girls wants everything to be done on time but guys don't understand the seriousness as none question them on any good news :)

Talk to him dear , as this process needs cooperation of both and not done on compulsion .

Hope you you soon reach your goal .

Good luck dear

3. vathsala30

vathsala30 Platinum IL'ite

Dont loose hope. Try again, Whenever dh is in good mood, slowly raise the topic and try to make him understand about your wish and ask him to cooperate. I am sure, He will listen to u and definitely accompany u to the Gyn. May be next year your profile photo may be your chubby and beautiful baby's pix:thumbsup

4. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

i leanred that first thing we need to do is relax... stop worrying about what others think..... society will say this and that... stop bothering... try to have some good talks with your hus... let him knw tht you want to have kids when bith hus and u are ready... and tell him to let you knw when he is ready.... all will work out dont worry.. baby dust to you...

5. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Well planned sex could be really stressfull for husbands.Its impossible that people have sex and enjoy it if it becomes like a timetable.
    Rather take out time when you two can be alone to get into the mood or better take a vacation where in both of you are alone.I am sure your husband will sooner or latter get into the mood.Never tell him beforehand that you need to BD.It just kills the mood for them.Also men will never perform if they are stressed.