Good news from my end.. :)

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by helpmeangel, Apr 25, 2014.

1. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ladies and fellow TTCers,

After 4 years of TTC including 3 unsuccessful mediated IUI cycles, two natural IUI cycles, a successful fresh IVF which ended in a third month miscarriage, an unsuccessful fet, then a successful second fet, I would like to inform you all, that I gave birth to Boy Girl Twins last week.

I had been off TTC forum for some time because of the various issues I had faced during my long and tedious journey.

Issues ranged from spotting, passing blood clots,daily progesterone injections in first trimester..Issues in target scan, cervix shortening, emergency hospital stays during second trimester...Issues with gestational diabetes, full bed rest, taking 6 shots in thighs every day, weekly progesterone injections, swollen legs, really bad pelvic pain (SPD),emergency hospital stays for weeks, during third trimester.

I was to have a c-section this week, but water broke last week itself..so had an emergency c-section.

Though small, both the babies are doing fine and are at home with me now..they do have some minor issues, which I hope will vanish with time..

In the end, I had lost my career, tonnes of money, lots of time, endured so much pain, shed lots of tears, lost my status in US, had multiple fights with in laws/parents..but gained two sweethearts in my life..

Thanks to one and all who supported me throughout my IL journey and for all your prayers.. I hope to help out many more fellow ttcers out here by being there for them..

Love you all!!! bie1

71 people like this.

2. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations helpmeangel, don't worry about the losses, you have got the most precious gift of your life which is not easy. Rest all will fall in place. Take good care and Gob bless your family and the little ones.

1 person likes this.
  3. DKI

DKI Platinum IL'ite

So happy for you :) Congratulations on your precious little babies. All worries and troubles will vanish now that you have them in your life.

1 person likes this.
  4. achu1

achu1 Silver IL'ite

Congratulations!!!....Very happy for you......

1 person likes this.
  5. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations !!! that's really great to hear.......... lots of good wishes to your new family.

1 person likes this.
  6. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations on your twin blessings :)

1 person likes this.
  7. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Congrats Dear, Happy Motherhood :) Hugs to u & ur lil angels:)

1 person likes this.
  8. cinderella06

cinderella06 Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations dear..I have read your ttc posts..now happy to hear the twin good news :) now erase all the tough past from your mind and think only about the future. It's time to start your happy life ..enjoy it to the fullest.

1 person likes this.
  9. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

wow..it sounds like a BANG of blessing....after trying so hard, you get a boy+girl right away! :) CONGRATS!!!

2 people like this.
  10. Sai3A21

Sai3A21 Platinum IL'ite

Double congrats :)

1 person likes this.