Good IVF doctor in Delhi

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Sairam2311, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Sairam2311

Sairam2311 Silver IL'ite

Hi friends ,

After no success for so long , we have decided to take the IVF route. Can anyone please suggest me a good doctor in Delhi for the same.
    I am thinking of considering Dr.Sweta Gupta from Moolchand Hospital. Any reviews would be of great help.

Thanks

2. sarab0810

sarab0810 New IL'ite

Hi there..

everyone may have their own opinion about Dr Sweta..but I was not at all satisfied with the way she handled my two IUIs..instead of suggesting whether to go for pre or post rupture IUI she asked me when will I be able to take off to get it done and scheduled it accordingly ..result but obvious no success..and she had no reasons to explain the failure..so finally said bye to her and the hospital..

all the best for your search,,thnxs

3. Sairam2311

Sairam2311 Silver IL'ite

Hey Sarab0810,

Thank you so much for your feedback. When did you have IUI with her ?
    Do you recommend any other doctor for IVF in Delhi?

Thanks

4. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sairam,

Nice to see you after a very longtime . I know this phase is frustrating but do drop in dear as we all are here to support you .
    I hope you soon get a proper information on your hospital search .
    wishes and good luck for your proceedings dear .

Take care

5. Sairam2311

Sairam2311 Silver IL'ite

thanks dear luckwaves,
    so good to see your reply . Yeah I am really really frustrated and lost.
    Actually I want to get IVF in Mumbai..have heard good reviews. But unfortunately I will have to stay in a hotel or rented accommodation ,that too all alone. My husband can't accompany me due to his work. Since Delhi is my hometown I am doing some research for the same.
    How r u doing?

6. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sairam,

I am doing good dear and thanks for asking.

Dont feel frustrated dear . As pregnancy is something which is not in our hands l it happens only when the time is on our favour . One thing we can do from our side eat healthy , bring in all the positive thoughts and have a strong hope that we will make it one day. Last but not the least trust your body and the almighty .

Yeah staying in a hotel will not be comfortable that too alone . It's better To have some supportive people around when you are going in for medicated cycles dear .

I too ran a quick search in IL to find as anyone discussed about the hospitals in Delhi . But couldn't find any for now . Will update you if I have found anything worth sharing dear .

I wish and pray that this hardship should end soon .

Good luck dear

7. Sairam2311

Sairam2311 Silver IL'ite

Thanks dear luckwaves. you a wonderful person :)

8. Jia23kapoor

Jia23kapoor New IL'ite

[TABLE="width: 431"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: xl65, width: 431"]Hi , one of my very close friend was also facing a lot of issues in concieving. They recently consulted Dr Sonia Malik from Southend Fertility and Ivf centre and are currently undergoing the treatment.They are very happy with the support that they are getting from Dr Sonia Malik and her team and I would definitely recommend you to visit Southend Fertility and Ivf centre.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]