Highly Disappointed....

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Twinkel, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Today is my 15dpiui... took hpt and it came back bfn :spin Am highly disappointed. This is my second iui and am wondering should I go for another iui or proceed to ivf as I turned 29 :-( AF has not shown up yet and waiting for my next cycle to start
    :-(
    Nevertheless, unlike my last iui when I had no symptoms , I have many this cycle. All the symptoms are similar to my last 2 pregnancies which ended up in miscarriages though... Like,sharp abdominal cramps on and off, raised bbt, constipation and sensitive and painful breasts... So, I kind of thought it would be a bfp and was not expecting a bfn :drowning
    Tested with preganews as well as Apollo testing kit... I know it's not practical, but somehow deep within am still expecting there would be some miracle to happen as AF hasn't shown up yet.... Anybody here who tested negative at 15 dpo and then later got a bfp?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014

2. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Twinkel,

Hugs to you.. I have got BFP like that, day29, 31,32 bfn. later 34 got bfp. some times these are due to late ovulations. regarding the symptoms, its always like that, our imaginations cause the body to give those symptoms is what I feel. Don't rely on them..

Having said that, please hope for positive and stay positive whatever may be the result because the positive is positively approaching you soon..

4 people like this.
  3. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear Twinkel,

Hugs to you dear . As you said miracles do happen and just hold all your positive spirits for the same . Symptoms differs from each cycle and it's better not to take that in to account .implantation could have happend little late so the possibility of BFP is still there dear . Just leave for some time and test by this weekend dear .

Reg proceeding to IVF , do have it as your last coin . If you personally feel all your doors are closed except IVF then go in for that.

I wish this cycle be yours. Don't give up dear.

Take care

2 people like this.
  4. luckwaves

Preethi ,

How are you and how is LO doing dear ?
    Congrats on becoming the Forum moderator for Pregnancy forum . Good luck dear.

Twinkel,
    Sorry for diverting your thread.

5. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Hi, I ovulated very late, on day 21... today is day 36 after period and day 15 after ovulation and iui...
    Is there a chance that late ovulators are late implanters too?
    you got a bfp on day 34, was it day 34 after period or after ovulation?

6. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

yes. I'll knock at ivf when all other doors are closed... i am now praying this week passes by without AF showing up... :-(

1 person likes this.
  7. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

hehehe... apology accepted [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. preethiitech

Twinkel,

Normal test kits test bfp after 14 days of ovulation. ovulate on day21 meand +14 =day 35. But we are really not sure all the tests are 100% accurate in case where ovulations are concerned.. I suggest you to just stay calm and leave everything in God's hands.
    Also, getting stressed may unnecessarily delay periods thereby disrupting cycles.

In my case, it was a usual 28 day cycle, I dint track ovulations so I am not really sure..

9. preethiitech

Luckwaves,

Thank you so much for the wishes, and also I should say for remembering me, haven't been very active recently. DD is all fine, and I am eager to be of help in this new role..

1 person likes this.
  10. luckwaves

How can I forget you dear , as you were the first one to conceive from our group prayers thread rt ..
    good luck for the new role dear and I am sure you will rock it.

1 person likes this.