can i conceive really depressed!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by lat13, Mar 10, 2014.

1. lat13

lat13 Senior IL'ite

i took my hcg tube test last week. doctor tried to inject the dye a lot.. but it did n enter. she tried for more than half an hour after that she lost her patience and took the x-ray. in consultation part she told me that some spasm is present either in uterus or Fallopian tube.. spasm means???? she told there is no medicine for spasm,, can i conceive really depressed..

2. DrPreetha

DrPreetha Gold IL'ite

Dear lat13,
    Spasm means contraction..Send me private message so that i shall reply your worry..

3. Angiee

Angiee Silver IL'ite

Lat,

I dont know what is spasm means. :( may be, our other friends here who knows about it can explain you.

All i want to say is, dont worry. If one way is closed, we would have another way opened for us. I too have so many issues happening in my reproductive organ. **head spinning** .... Hope hard times will go soon. Dont go depressed..

4. lat13

lat13 Senior IL'ite

how to remove this spasm.. any exercise is there for it

5. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear lat13,

spasm means muscle contraction .one reason could be It happens when you are stressed.

For few people the tube shows blocked in the HSG test for the first timd but as in the second time it might be clear/open . The reason in this case is because of the muscle contraction. Yoga or stretching exercise helps in this dear .

Check with your doctor on this too if it bothers you much .

Take care

6. fellowblogger

fellowblogger Silver IL'ite

Hello Lat13,

i went through the exact thing 3months back and my gync told the same thing....she suspects blocked fallopian tube, to confirm that she has adviced me to undergo laproscopy, wherein they will make a small cut on belly button and insert a needle kind of thing and it will show exactly what the problem is, and we will be under local anesthesia.....i got too scared of this, for my luck the very next week i read an article on newspaper that a 30yr old girl died during this procedure as the doc didnt do the procedure properly....so we decided against it and now im doing yoga regularly for this problem.....my yoga teacher has assured that it can be solved with yoga.....jus keeping my fingers crossed......hope this was of help for you...good luck

7. lat13

lat13 Senior IL'ite

really thanks for your useful information,, what kind of yoga u r doing. my next step is i will stop my medicine go to yoga.. in laproscopy what they told how much its cost.. she told the next step for me is laproscopy only

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  8. fellowblogger

fellowblogger Silver IL'ite

lat13, I sent you a PM did u get it? and what kind of medication are you currently taking?please don't stop any medication until you go n see a proper yoga teacher. mine is tagged with a ayurvedic doc....so I trust this lady

9. lat13

lat13 Senior IL'ite

due to medicine i have put weight.

i have put medicin

10. kinjal

kinjal Bronze IL'ite

Spasm could be due to stress or due to being uncomfortable during hsg...there is nothing really you can do for spasm. I had 2hsg and boh times it showed different tube blockage..I was able to conceive and have daughter now. My doctor said two different report shows different blockage is could be due to spasm during th hcg process and there might not be any issue with tube at all.