In tension PLz Help

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sakshimehra856, Mar 8, 2014.

1. sakshimehra856

sakshimehra856 New IL'ite

Hello,
    Actually i had protected sex with my bf two weeks ago. And now i am not having having my periods. Friends plz help me.. what i have to do.. Really very tensed. Help please.

2. indoc

indoc Gold IL'ite

First calm down..were your periods regular till now? Don't jump to conclusions.. first take a HCG test..

3. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

home preggie test....

4. sakshimehra856

sakshimehra856 New IL'ite

yes.. till now regular.. can some one suggest me some kind of medicine which will help me..

5. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi Sakshi..First of all, dont panic...sometimes on account of the stress levels the period cycle can move. If AF is delayed by more than 4 - 5 days, I would recommend that you do a quick check with a home pregnancy test. Also, I would strongly recommend that you confide in your Bf on the same, so that he is aware and its not a case of just you carrying this tension..after all he was involved in the entire deal and should hold some responsibility for the same too.

If pregnant, medicines wont really work to make this go away and would strongly suggest you talk to a gynec if thats the case for the best options accordingly.

Strongly recommend that you dont panic till you know the results atleast.

6. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

I am assuming that you were using condoms. Condoms are only 85% effective and less if the guy doesn't know how to use them properly. If you are going to use condoms you should also use a vaginal spermicide (jelly, foam, cream, etc) with the condom. That bumps up effectiveness to 99% same as birth control pills. Please go to a gynecologist to talk over all this in case you want to use some other method.

All that being said, I would not panic. Period irregularly can hit at any time. As the other ladies have advised, do a pregnancy test and check things to relieve your mind.