HSG report not clear. what i should do now?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Angiee, Feb 24, 2014.

1. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Angiee,

Dont confuse much on this dear as worrying doesn't help .
    Confirm on the following points with your doctor
    1. Does the uterus shape matters for conception ? OnE of my friend conceived but took complete rest till delivery.
    2. Conception with tubal block is possible . Glad that only one tube is blocked . Make sure that you ovulate in the unblocked side As well(as in my case I was ovulating only on my blocked side).

If point 1 is ok then based on the Side you ovulate try either naturally or through IUI . Go in for a follicular study to check when and which side you ovulate .

Good luck dear and stay calm

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Angie,
    I think fundus of uterus is normal, its part of uterus. Left tube is blocked and right tube must be either with delayed spill or lesser spill of dye when tested. Only those who do it or some Gynec can interpret more from the X-ray image obtained!
    If possible, have a second opinion.
    I don't know what good a lap can do now. If its another diagnostic procedure, just have to watch whats inside! Check whether your gynec can take up any corrective measures if troubles found! That would be good!

Take care.

3. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

1) Broad Fundus of the Uterus is the upper region of the uterus, did your doc mention anything more regarding that ... pls as her if she sees any septum or smthing she wud need to do a lap or hysto to know further.

2)when the tube is completely patent then the spill is peritoneal meaning there is nothing even minor in the tube that can obstruct the egg/embryo from coming down, ask your doc why she has placed a ? for the spill

3)Left is blocked, this is not a big issue as u just need one egg n one patent tube and i sperm to make a baby,

guess you shud speak to your doc patiently and clarify what needs to be done or take another opinion or do a hsg again if possible