My life story: TTC - A miracle and Heartbreak

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by bellatrix, Feb 18, 2014.

1. bellatrix

bellatrix Silver IL'ite

Married for 12 yrs, conceived naturally and lost it in 13 weeks

Suffering from pco for a long time, irregular periods. Treatments on and off.

Underwent clomid, letoval and follicular studies loads of times.

Underwent lap and then 3 iuis. Nothing worked…

Forgot about baby and started thinking of life without baby. Never had weight problem. Still had irregular cycles, so started exercise. It helped in regularizing cycles.

Told my sis to get cheap opk sticks. Used and found I was ovulating.. happy to see two lines in atleast opk…

3 cycles regular periods. Then I missed my periods. Had lot of tension with fil not well and undergoing surgery. Didn’t check hpt thinking its as usual irregular and left it..

Didn’t have energy to see negative again ( been there done it so many times)
    Had lot of weird stuff going on. Had sore breasts (common to me just before getting chums), nausea , tiredness and dizziness..

I went in two wheeler and auto and did exercise went up and down the stairs loads of times..

My sis pushed me to do hpt. Got kit and waited few more days. Finally checked and got two lines… It was unbelievable... Thought since god blessed me after so many years it will be healthy. hmmm nothing in our hands

Visited doc and did scan. Was very scared when doc was serious, closed my eyes and thought of baba, doc said 7 weeks growth and can see heartbeat and showed me….

Then fixed appointment for first trimester screening. Enjoyed being pregnant..

I miscarried on the day I was supposed to have scan…

It was bad started with rupture of membrane and water leaked, started bleeding heavy. Got admitted in hospital and lost the baby in 13 weeks.. Doc said it will be painful and gave meds for contractions. i prayed to Baba to make it mainless and end it soon. Immediately Cervix opened and doc proceeded with removing...

I am posting this to get it out of my system and also to give some positive vibes to all ttc ladies.

If 35 + old and having one tube block can get pregnant naturally without trying it will happen to others.

So be positive and leave everything to god. It will happen when the time is rite..
    Stress is the worst enemy. I have not believed it. But seriously when I was away from all those thoughts it happened…

I don’t know if I will ever have a baby. But to see two lines in hpt was sooooooooooo good and feeling pregnant was a joy.

Thanks to Indus ladies, never knew so much about ttc. But learnt a lot.

Thanks to Indus ladies for giving life long lovely friends.

Vasu, I know u hate long post, I have made it as short as possible. Thanks for all the support u have given me from the time I came here.

Sakti, thanks for telling me about exercise.. and being there always

Asha, thanks for being a lovely sweet friend who always help me smile.

Vidu, Radu, thanks for being there….

P2p friends, I was waiting to write my success story after my first trimester scan, but it ended there.

Anyway I am physically and mentally out of the shock now.

Hope every ttc ladies have happy, healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.

Loads of Baby dusts to all TTC

sorry for the long post. But even if one person feels positive and gets confidence i will feel very happy.

Cheers
    Bella

12 people like this.

2. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Hugs to you dear... I am so glad to see you strong and being inspirational, inspite of the loss.

Loads of babydust to you and waiting to hear your success story very soon. Good luck :)

1 person likes this.
  3. bhuvisrini

bhuvisrini Gold IL'ite

Dear Bella,
    Was shocked and tears rolled when I read your story. Sorry to hear about your lost. May Sai BLESS YOU SOON WITH LITTLE ONE. Thanks for your post which is full of good experience and hard work. Main thing I like from your post is WE SHOULD BE AWAY FROM THIS STRESS which is very hart to do. But you have made it.
    Me too in TTC for 9 years. I am having PCOD, punctured and drilling one time, after 9 months from Lap I started treatment when I supposed to do IUI my Doctor passed away :( we did not know what to do next, where to go because she is the one who was treating me from the day of my marriage. me and my hubby were shocked and didn't restart our treatment and left it to god. from 2011 we have started and suffered lot becoz of so many tablets allergies. then we changed nearly three gync all frustrated and ended with failure. We are planning to move chennai next month and going to start in full fledged. As you said WE LEFT IT TO GOD.Om Sai Ram :)

1 person likes this.
  4. shantana

shantana Platinum IL'ite

im sorry to hear about ur lost.. take care and stay positive.... may god bless with u a baby soon.

1 person likes this.
  5. orchidgb

orchidgb Silver IL'ite

inspite of your loss, you want others to stay positive and confident.
    truly this good nature will bless you soon with your bundles of joy. i am damn sure about that.
    yesterday i went to a satsang there i came to know that always chanting the gods name will remove our sins. please do that.

1 person likes this.
  6. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Rama,

You are strong. Just hang in there, miracle will happen again.

1 person likes this.
  7. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Bellatrix,

Sairam

Keeping you in prayers, Sayee will definitely bless your home with laughter and cries of kids and keep you strong and calm.

May Baba shower his blessings soon, SAIRAM

1 person likes this.
  8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hey Bella,
    So, Finally you wrote! Good you vented it out! Now, relax dear.
    I always wanted the p2p gang and all ttc ladies granted with their wishes... With some it has happened; with rest it will happen soon!

I was so happy when you said you are pregnant. :) Just like its mine! You made heaven for me that time! But scared when i didn't hear you for four days & heart broken when i heard it happened the wrong way! I lost my true guts the next time you spoke! Still that pain is there... Its difficult! It will take some more time for me! I know you would know the reason!

Hope good things will happen to you soon! Yes, Miracle will happen again! ;-)
    Continue to stay positive dear. Stay strong too! All will go well!
    Looking forward to see you strong again! Take care.

Hey Radha,
    Its good to see you too! Take care.

1 person likes this.
  9. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

bellatrix ..

Dont worry really apprreciated your self confidence and bold attitude .. this itself is enough to face all challenges of life .. be strong and be in prayers ..GODs works are still unknown to the human but will be always good ..HE does good to all in one way or another so need to be that hope that something better is still waiting for us and we dont know when how and what form will come to us

1 person likes this.
  10. bellatrix

bellatrix Silver IL'ite

Hi Sharmla
    Thanks for the hugs. I need it.. It helps in healing.

If god wills it will happen... I wanted it as positive post. so waited more than a month for healing.. Now feel good !

Thanks again

Cheers
    Bella

1 person likes this.