second ivf: how to increase follicle/egg count

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by DreamGirlSwapna, Feb 14, 2014.

1. DreamGirlSwapna

DreamGirlSwapna New IL'ite

Hi Baby2014, I have been going to a fertility clinic in Somajiguda. My friends had success here and I trust the doctor completely. Even after two failed cycles, i am going to her for the third time too..... I know I am responding quite late but you still need details, I can provide. I am not sure on the rules of IndusLadies if I should be providing the names of doctors/clinics. Hence, not sharing full details. If you still need assistance, do write back and I can share! Lots of luck and take care...

2. crazykk84

crazykk84 New IL'ite

Hi Swapna,

Iam planning to go hyderabad for IVF may b in december.I heard about the fertility clininc in somajiguda but i don't hav any details.Please share the doctor's name.
    Also please share ur experience with ur doctor if possible .....which helps me alot.....waiting for ur reply ...
    Crazy

3. DreamGirlSwapna

DreamGirlSwapna New IL'ite

Hi Crazy,

I went to Anu Test Tube Baby Centre (+91 40 23314109) and has been successful in my third IVF attempt. I am 11 weeks pregnant now with a single baby. I would strongly recommend you to go to Anu centre which is not just my positive experience but also from many people that I have come across and also few of my friends....

I am sorry If I sound boasting about the Centre but I really would like people to go to this doctor for a pleasant experience. Do write back if you have anyother queries.

Positives about Anu Test Tube Baby Centre:

1. Dr. Anuradha is an excellent doctor and her hand is also supposed to be lucky
    2. The place is hygenic and the staff is really friendly. I dont have a single complaint either with the doctors nor the staff / nurses in the last one year that I have started the treatment
    3. All IVFs and the follicle scans are done by Dr. Anuradha only while she has a panel of senior doctors who work for her.
    4. for me, personally, this is very close to my house, so this helped
    5. The cost is reasonable and on par with many IVF centres. I have not been to any other IVF centre but this is what I have heard from the other people there.
    6. They use latest technology in the treatments...
    7. For all my three cycles, they brainstormed and improved something or the other based on the previous experience...
    8. There is a night emergency mobile number that is being shared for any emergency
    9. There is a medical shop right opposite the center which offers the medicines on a good discount. But, they accept only cash & no card payments.

Things to watch out for:

1. Because of her popularity, there is a huge rush and you really need to have patience. You end up waiting anywhere between 2-4 hours on each visit. There are many people who come from different parts of the state and also from outside the country. I work for an MNC and I managed to handle 3 IVFs pretty well; so I don't see this as a major problem. The wait is always worth it...

2. If you need the appointment of Dr. Anuradha, you need to wait anywhere from 3-4 months. But she has a good panel of doctors. So, you end up talking to other doctors but not to Dr. Anu directly. But please note, each and every file goes to Dr. Anu without which the medicines / protocols are not decided. Everything is decided by her but in the interest of time, she doesn't interact with patients directly. Even if she is in an another country for a conference, the doctors still talk to her before suggesting any medicines.

Tips & Tricks:

1. Always have cash ready for your injections and buy it in the opposite shop which has massive discounts. The difference is always in few thousand bucks.
    2. Always eat and go. Carry snacks/food and something to read or to listen to music.
    3. You may explore the option of submitting the file first and then going out for breakfast / temple / meeting friends etc and then returning back in 1 hour or so... O On an average, the waiting time is 1.5 to 2 hours; so you may plan accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful. Write back if you have anyother specific queries... Good luck to you!

Cheers, Swapna

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations, Swapna!