TTC Issues

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Renaissance, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Renaissance

Renaissance New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I have always been a viewer in this community. This is my first post. I hope to get some support & facts.

We are 30yrs old & started ttc since march 2013. I have to admit that I'm anxious from the day we started to try. Also I thought I could get preggy jus like within a month...

My husband was nt very serious about it... He too want a baby but not serious.
    Now after 8 months my AMH dropped from 1.67ng/ml to 0.77ng/ml..I always had a regular cycle, jus image when a doctor say you are going to hit menopause in couple of months.

completely devasted on hear it it took many days for me to come out of it.
    I have been to doctor all the while since we started ttc. Now with reading people's experience & lot of positive hopes from friends & parents, I'm starting again with all the hope...

Now even with all these issues in my health, husband is not cooperating. Everytime during the fertile period on top my health issues I'm very much worried whether it will happen tonite or not.

My husband is healthy we have done his semen analysis.. He is very good & supportive. But when he fails to IC during fertile we end up fighting...I feel lost, broken & I start fighting with him....

Sometime in this kind of situation (what anyone can do if we fail to IC) I'm very nervous & hope less... I'm nt craving for sex but I need a baby desperately considering my health... Many a times my positive hope on bearing a child gets tested like this... I cant control this I did so many pooja, prayers always been near to God in my heart. Now I feel "empty"- no body is there to help me even if I climb up I get pulled..

I feel hopeless, never heard anyone saying husband is nt cooperating !

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi R,
    Welcome here! :)
    Have you talked to your dh on AMH levels and decrease in your ovarian reserve? May he has not realized the seriousness. But still its tough to bring seriousness when they treat it light. But don't scare him too, that will bring effects in his SA! Bring the topic lightly to you DH when the mood of both(u & dh) in good state. That should help in improving the trouble!
    You can treat AMH with proper treatment & medication. Your Ovarian reserve might improve with them but not for very long! When doc said my AMH is low, DH was like lets start works with ttc & we can handle menopausal when it hits! It should hit early unlike others, i know what my body says!

Once your DH is ready to co-operate with you in the TTC journey, you can have some medical support too. That will help you.

Be positive, eat healthy & be happy. Eat all vegetables & fruits. Include pulses & greens. It should improve the health!

Baby dust to you!

3. Renaissance

Renaissance New IL'ite

Thank you Vasu.. I did explain him medically, practically, emotionally.. He is quiet understanding, he says he ll co operate.. But when it come to fertile period he doesn't Regular IC on alternate days, it becomes a big fuss... I'm scared whether it will happen tonite or not / He is scared what if I dont do how will she react... I really dont know how to solve this.
    we had a big fight on this. I was fed up which made me write to you ladies...

4. CrayoNess

CrayoNess Platinum IL'ite

Your husband will not be able to get you pregnant if he is treated like some baby making machine. Sexual emotions are sensitive and most men are not able to perform IC if the partner is only interested in getting pregnant. Have a break in the pregnancy thing and try to find each other in a romantic and more sensual way.

1 person likes this.
  5. Renaissance

Renaissance New IL'ite

Thanks CrayoNess... The issue is the declining fertility .. I cant keep waiting till I hit menopause....Its a matter of understanding the situation & try all possible ways...
    we got to fight before we give up..I cant fight alone.

6. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear Renaissance ,

Can understand your situation and frustration dear . I understood that you have already discussed with your hubby and I guess he understood it . So don't force on it much .
    Go for the hospitals visit along with your hubby . As it always makes a difference when he hear the same from a professionals mouth .

Stay healthy and active dear . As Vasu said let the menopause hit when it as to till that don't give up. Why don't you try IUI ? I feel it might help you .

Baby dust to all

1 person likes this.
  7. Mona2312

Mona2312 Senior IL'ite

hi rena...

I totally agree with lukewaves. u can try iui dear
    oterwise ur DH can use some type of ......like viygra etc during
    ur pick fertile days and u can try med like pressed.
    and i also think during ur fertile days try to be very romantic to each other . do IC as romance not as machine of ......... anyways
    take care and be +ve

8. CHITRABALAMANI

CHITRABALAMANI Silver IL'ite

hi friends
    i am new to this .i am also sailing in the same boat.for the past 5 years.
    my problem is the same rena. my husband also not co operated at that time of fertile days. but i have no problem regular periods no pcod etc.but he is refused to conduct doctor.please help me what can i do.

9. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi Chitra & Renaissance... Considering both of your situations, the most obvious way would be to try and convince your hubby that this could be your last leg to get pregnant and have a child...am offspring which would be a part of both of you. If they still dont get it, the only way forward would be the assisted route - IUI/ IVF, etc. This way you dont really need to be bothered with the alternate day window, etc :)

Best of luck to both of you on your TTC journey :)

2 people like this.
  10. CHITRABALAMANI

CHITRABALAMANI Silver IL'ite

thank u winipooh for ur advise.