IVF Queries

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by alkaashish, Jan 5, 2014.

1. alkaashish

alkaashish New IL'ite

Hello,

We are planning to go with IVF after failure of 2 times IUI.

We consult our city infertility center and they told us some 2 lakhs for IVF and 35k for egg frozen charge.
    Egg Frozen: As they suggest, if by any chance we failed to conceive they will preserve our cells and use them without go through entire process and this will less costly.

They ask us to come after 2nd day of period and will start some initial tests like :AMOUNT - Rs. 22,430.00
    RCH, Igp, TB, Gold Tcs, HCV( me and husband), Hysteroscopy, Semen and Semen graph ( Husband )

My question: Is these all tests comes within ivf package or they are excluded? Usually what all tests, medicines, charges includes in ivf package ??

Also looking your opinion on Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai - Dr. Hrishikesh Pai

I contact there over the phone and ask for charges, first receptionist ask us to visit and then define amount but when we emphasis on financial setup and ask for some average figure, they told us be prepare for 2lakh.
    Doctor consultation fee: Rs. 1,250.00

I request to leave your opinion on Lilavati hospital and what all include in their package.If anybody gone through this hospital also share your experience with us.

Thanks

2. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear Alka,

Welcome to IL:)

I am not sure of the hospital you have mentioned but please go through the below link where many have discussed their views on the IVF procedure and the hospital they have visited .

IVF Queries and suggestions - IndusLadies

Good luck dear