Best fertility centers in chennai

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Lavanyaram, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Lavanyaram

Lavanyaram New IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    This is my first post here. Me and my DH are trying to conceive for 7 yrs now. Did a couple of iui in us without success. Thinking of doing ivf inf in chennai. I'm travelling back to chennai next month. Pls help me find a good fertility doctor in chennai, who pays individual attention. And can anyone tell me how long is it gonna take for the process and how much its costs.
    I have turned to indusladies for help with great hope.

2. rdhivya88

rdhivya88 New IL'ite

Dear Lavanya,

ivf in chennai will be quite different from the one in US. Here most of the centres have a lot of patients, getting individual attention will be little difficult. But are many ivf centres in Chennai and the most reputed are Apollo, Srushti, Prashanth and GG.

All the drs here are doing very well. Your query is already answered in many threads similar to yours.

Good luck and lot of baby showers for you from my side.

3. Lavanyaram

Lavanyaram New IL'ite

Dear rdhivya88

Thank you so much for your reply.

4. Marun

Marun Platinum IL'ite

Akash Fertility Centre! MMDA. Will be slightly crowded though!

5. Prabhalakshmi

Prabhalakshmi New IL'ite

Hi Lavanya,
    i have also started this journey. Hopefully it will be short and praying the end will be sweet.
    i have started my journey with Garbba Rakshambiagai fertility centre (chose this centre after my visit to the temple )! So far so good. Not a very publicised place I must say. Dr. Jayam kannan is not much of a talker though. There are other doctors and staff who explained to me in Detail! I had a great discussion with dr. Priya kannan ( daughter of dr. Jayam kannan). She gave the plan of action and explained quite a bit. We are much clearer after this consult. They didn't rush me into IVF! Thank god! When I was waiting for my scan, many patients who had conceived by IVF here were also waiting for scan- I must admit I was impressed by this. Quite happy with the medical attention. Will keep you posted . My next visit is due though for "FM" scan!

6. ramyasri9916

ramyasri9916 Senior IL'ite

If you are looking for personal care, Prashanth hospital is definitely not the one.

You will be given appointment at 2 am in the night and will be seen by the dr in a flash of a time after waiting at odd hours and most importantly dr shows a lot of interest only on the payment.

Sharing my experience so that you wont get trapped.

all the best.

7. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Please a big no for garbamrakshambigai clinic..search in Google for harnatchi's case..this is not to give a negative feel to you..but as a word of caution...

8. Prabhalakshmi

Prabhalakshmi New IL'ite

Hi, had other visit. Yes, actually, was also worried about the incident. But they seem methodical to me! Having visited two other centres before I can feel the difference! Thank God I have an appointment time and could speak and discuss with the Dr. PriyA. My consult today was also pleasant. So far good.

9. prabhalakshmi83

prabhalakshmi83 New IL'ite

I have to thank all those who had posted in this forum - it had guided me a lot.
    Now I want to share the good news to all thise here - finally i am pregnant - through ICSI!
    A big Thanks to Garba Rakshambigai Fertility centre and all its doctors, especially Dr. Jayam Kannan and Dr. Priya Kannan!
    I want to share my good experience at the centre here.

3 people like this.
  10. purpledream

purpledream Silver IL'ite

congratz prabha!!!
    eat healthy!!!
    enjoy ur journey dear!!!
    wish u H & H months ahead:)