Surrogacy ... Help needed !!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jubii, Dec 27, 2013.

1. jubii

jubii New IL'ite

Hi , anybody knows about any good agencies for surrogacy ? My doc has advised me to opt for surrogate mother . My Usg showed adenomyosis and follicle growth is very less . They could collect only 1 egg in the last cycle and chances of implantation is very less due to adenomyosis . I don't want to take a chance with this one oocyte ... planning to go for surrogacy . If anybody has gone through this procedure , please advise me . Thanks

2. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

Jubii,

Did you check with your clinic itself? They may have some tie ups with clinics dealing with women ready for surrogacy. Hopefully they would have seen other similar cases like yours..better to go with a known person in this case as it is pretty sensitive.

3. jubii

jubii New IL'ite

Thanks angel .. I am really confused . We contacted our clinic , they provided the contact details of an agency , after embryo transfer the surrogate mother will be staying with us or else we will have to provide her accomodation , I don't know how it is going to work out .i came to know about dr padmaja's IVF clinic in andhra ,they have provided the photos of surrogate mothers n mobile number of biological parents online , donno how reliable it is !! Anyone has any idea about this clinic ? Is it advisable to keep the surrogate in the clinic for 9 months or should I have to stay with her . I am really confused .. Please advise

rdgoel likes this.
  4. helpmeangel

jubii,

Talk to your clinic in detail on how the surrogacy works. In my opinion, it would be better that you do not stay with the surrogate mom for 9 months.. you can have scheduled visits, that way you can have minimal contact as needed with her.

Why don't you try calling up a couple of biological mothers from Dr.Padmaja's website? You may get to know their experiences and gripes too..

Hope you get your doubts cleared and things move on fine for you..

5. jubii

jubii New IL'ite

Hi .. I spoke to an agency , they provide surrogates and take care of them till delivery , I hope it works ..

6. helpmeangel

All the best jubii.. :)

7. vizyaa

vizyaa New IL'ite

hi
    I am looking for good infertility clinic where they provide surrogate too. i have been to Dr Rama's clinic Ameerpet.. but some of our friends told me that the hospital has poor rating and also commercial .. I have heard some of clinics like
    Dr. Savita devi (Swapna health care somajiguda)
    Dr Nirmala agarwal (Morpheus fertility clinic Masab tank)
    Dr Padmaja diwakar (Padmasri)
    Dr Anuradha (Anu fertility clinic)

Please suggest me which one is the best for surrogacy so that i can take further step
    please post reply I am really confused .. Please advise

8. Suji86

Suji86 New IL'ite

One of my relative cousin . Went for IVF at Anuradha clinic in ameerpet. After the first IVF , the same day she had severe abdominal pain. She called the clinic at night for emergency and no help. Next she went for drips since she had severe loose motions and vomiting a, they just gave her half bottle drips. And suggested she go for contrast tc scan at yashoda hospital

9. Suji86

Suji86 New IL'ite

After that in yashoda hospital , they did contrast ct on empty bladder. That led to sepsis infection. And finally kidneys got affected. Both her kidneys were hit. Their treatment is very bad and are only after money. Wherever you go always take second to third opinion

10. sud1234

sud1234 New IL'ite

Hi all

Please can you let me know of any reliable surrogacy clinic in Bangalore. Any one who had a successfull surrogacy through that center please can you reply back.

Thanks