Depressed and Frustrated - need help!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Twinkel, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Aruna :) yeah, am generally bold and not a girl who gives up easily. It's not even year and half, we celebrated our first anniv on 16th nov :) But, I have no idea why these fertility issues are pulling me down. I have many blessings to count on, dh is supportive to an extent that he prefers to adopt a baby rather than me taking so much stress for a biological child.
    Docs said pcos is a common infertility issue these days and its very much treatable, though time is the question. It's high time I pull myself back :)
    Did you conceive with ivf?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  2. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

I just hope the day comes soon :) thank you Bavishya

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Twinkel dear both my daughters could not conceive dont know why, they did all poojas to conceive. My elder daughter went to Garbarakshambika temple and other temples and did some poojas. My younger daughter kept 9 Thursdays Sai vrath. Both could not conceive but both got two angels through adoption. Might be God wanted them to adopt. Happy that now my gran ddaughters have become part of family and cant make out they are adopted children. My younger daughter atleast had to go through many formalities for adoption. But my elder daughters was a miracle that she got a daughter within 3 days as she took the daughter froma poor family as the mother died after conceiving. That too she told us to go and see the baby and if we like to bring her home. So we brought her home and now by next year both will be five years.

So I am sure you will also soon come with the good news. All th ebest

12 people like this.
  4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

See Baba has made you feel that he pulling you, Don't worry, Like many sisters here in our IL/Sai family You will soon be Blessed.

SAIRAM

5. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

yes vijima, miracles do happen every day and they will for sure happen to me too :) Thanks for sharing :)

1 person likes this.
  6. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

:hugs: yes yes!! I'll for sure be blessed soon :) just trying to stay positive and will divert my mind and dedicate my time to Sai baba :) Have been to Shirdi in September itself, but somehow feel like going again.. Have to plan.

7. Amulya225

Amulya225 Gold IL'ite

Hey twinkel dont worry dear.. dont get frustrated everything will be fine soon.. Take care of ur health..

1 person likes this.
  8. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite

twinkel,
    sorry for your tough time... /for some people it may shorter route..may be GOD planned a longer route for us.. definitely we all will hold a adorable LO one day..

if you are a severe pcos, have you discussed regarding ovarian drilling with your gync ? i heard like ovarian drilling may help for severe pcos people to conceive. one of my relative conceived (clomid cycle) after 3 months of ovarian drilling at the end of 7 years of TTC life . now she is entering her 2nd trimester...

if you are overweight try to shed some weight dear( though it is difficult with insulin resistance)... for pcod even 10% of weight loss will give good response over follicle growth..

thank god for supportive DH and trust HIM. definitely he will pay for your hardwork and efforts..

good luck.
    -mrithula

1 person likes this.
  9. anmolhai

anmolhai Platinum IL'ite

I am sorry you are going through tough times. May god give you strength to get through this. (((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))

1 person likes this.
  10. mani22

mani22 Silver IL'ite

Twinkle...Keep faith in yourself dear... Your love will soon bloom out and give you the fruit....do not think over the same and try to give it the least attention...this attitude can bring about many hormonal changes in your body...try to go on a tour along with ur DH away from this environment and get refreshed in the Nature's lap for few days...This will definitely get you back to form...Our Twinkle always rocks!!!