clarify my doubt and pour you suggestions

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by purpledream, Nov 23, 2013.

1. purpledream

purpledream Silver IL'ite

hi,
    i have been in ttc for 1 1/2 years,currently staying in dubai.with a HSG during the consultation with the gynec in india 5 mnths back i.e in june 2013 was detected with a block in left tube,bt my right one got cleared and one tube is patent now doc advised to go back to dubai in try and wait for 6 more months as now one of the tubes are open,we cant predict when i ll ovulate on my right,its four months,nothing positive happened.suggest me what to do next

1.wait for 2 more months and then decide
    2.consult a doc here in dubai,if so say me a doc to consult have been consulting with Dr.radhamani in joseph polyclinic in karama
    3.go back to india and visit a doc

please suggest me something going mad,depressed to the core.have an idea to leave my husband and go so that he can marry someone else and have a kid,why he have to struggle coz of the problem in me

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013

2. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi Purpledream...as you have done your HSG and got the tubes cleared up, think you should try for 6 months before you proceed for a consultation. Hope your cycles are regular and you are ovulating on your own (Are you checking with an OPK?) If nothing works after 6months, I would recommend that you consult a doctor at Dubai than coming to India for treatment and go back and forth...the travel, etc can get stressful and just mess things up.

Relax and things will fall in place...

3. purpledream

thanks wini,ya my cycles are regular usually 27 r 28 i dont use opk,when consulted previously i was ovulating regularly,suggest me an opk

4. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

I would suggest that you get yourself an ovulation predictor kit (Clearblue or isure, etc whichever is available in the Dubai market). This will help you track the ovulation window and increase your probability of conception.

5. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Marriage is much more than having kids, its companionship too. i was in your boat few years back, and had a tough time for 4 years. My request is to stay positive. There is no issue with you as one tube is open, that is enough to get eggs from other side too. Be positive, think positive and don't stress for anything. Stress will affect you badly. Kids don't happen in our time, when we want, it happens in God's time. He is making a beautiful perfect kid for you. Please be patient and don't give up. believe in miracles :)

6 people like this.
  6. purpledream

thank you wini and sm

7. MadhaviUP

MadhaviUP Silver IL'ite

Hey never loose hope and donot get depressed, there are still many options to get pregnent, IVF etc. you have still options as you have other tube working. nothing to worry hope always finds a way. In these situations wife and husband should be together , leaving is not solution.
    goodluck and have hope.

8. purpledream

loosing out all hope doesnt knw what to do,feel like dying