Urgent Help required... Spotting from 2 months

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Nirajakls, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Nirajakls

Nirajakls New IL'ite

Hello every one!!!

I am married for 18 months now and we are planning for kids, but unfortunately 9 months before i had met with a major accident and in the tests found that I am having thyroid and I am using the thyroid medicines from 6 months and past 2 months results are 6 and 5.4 respectively.But from past 2 months I am not having periods(my MLP is 28.09.2013) and i find a dark brown spotting without any symptoms of periods. My endocrinologist said that I am ready for pregnancy and should meet a Gynaec and thyroid is not the reason for missed periods. Please suggest me the TEST to confirm Pregnancy (home pregnancy test taken which i s negative) and from past 2 days i have periods symptoms like lower back pain and sore breasts...

please advice....

Thanks in advance,

Niraja

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Since your HPT didn't show the positive pregnancy even after 2 months, there are very less chances that you could be pregnant. Please meet a gynec and find out what is holding your periods and move further. Don't delay much!
    Take care.
    Baby dust to you.

3. Indianwife2000

Indianwife2000 Silver IL'ite

I agree with Vasu....2 months is a long time. I think you need to see an ob/gyn asap and get yourself checked.

Good luck!

4. purpledream

purpledream Silver IL'ite

better consult with your gync tc.