Early pregnancy symptom

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by devotee, Aug 30, 2007.

1. devotee

devotee Senior IL'ite

Please list common pregnancy symptoms

Hi ILites,
    Can you please list out the common pregnancy symptoms?

-Devotee

2. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Re: Please list common pregnancy symptoms

Dear Devotee

Some people have pregnancy symptoms while others don't have any.Once a person becomes pregnant,she may have nausea,vomiting,morning sickness,dislike for certain smells,dizziness etc.These are some of the common symptoms along with ofcourse,loss of periods.In my case,during my first pregnancy,I had no symptoms at all except for loss of periods,of course.Even now,I don't have any symptoms.Whereas in my sister's case,she used to vomit a lot during her pregnancy.

3. anuvarada

anuvarada Bronze IL'ite

very early signs of pregnancy...

hi guys....this is the question which had been on my mind for long and surely know that it would be the same for others too...

so this is it, is there any other early signs of pregnancy other than missed periods??
    has anybody out there experienced some early signs of pregnancy even before missing their periods??

i would like to hear from you all from your personal experiences rather than the ones available on the net.

so pls share your experiences and mayb we can keep a watch for the same.

Thank you all...

4. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

Re: very early signs of pregnancy...

Hi Anu

one of the earliest sign is the appetite increase....it was one that somebody notice in me.

5. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Hi Anu,
    My earliest symptoms were extreme unexplainable tiredness and momentary dizziness. This started well before the nausea and I honestly thought I was having a viral infection because I never knew that tiredness was a feature of pregnancy! These started at around 4 weeks. And I had spotting for 2 days around the time when my period was due, so I thought it was a "light" period and had a HPT done only around the 6th week when the nausea hit and it suddenly occured to me that I could be pregnant!

Vanathi.

6. anuvarada

anuvarada Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Huma and vanathi...anybody aware of white discharge as an early symptom of pregnancy before missing periods and is it common for all the ladies??

would like to get more responses on this....thanks...

7. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

White discharge usually occurs before periods,that is something I have always noticed.....Maybe it is different for each person.

In my case,I have never had any symptoms of pregnancy for both pregnancies,no nausea,no vomiting,no tiredness,no tenderness,nothing at all except for the absence of periods.There are some ladies out there who are like me toobonk

8. anuvarada

anuvarada Bronze IL'ite

hi Sunitha...thanks for ur response and sorry for the late reply....
    one more query, do people who have signs like tender breasts and hip and leg pain before their periods have similar signs as early signs of pregnancy before missing periods???

9. Sumaticg

Sumaticg Senior IL'ite

Hi

I had the same tenderness of breast before deducting pregnancy. I didnt have nausea or dizzyness . My younger sister had a severe hit of vomiting.

10. seeba27

seeba27 New IL'ite

Hi friends,

We have been trying for a baby for 8 months.Each month i will wait to see if iam pregnant and feel really sad [​IMG] when i get my periods.
    Today iam 12 days past ovulation.My stomach is full of gas for the past three days,though i dont eat anything that cause gas to develop.I dont feel hungry.Also i feel something heavy in my lower abdomen.
    Are these early pregnancy symptoms? .Has anyone experienced the same as me when u became pregnant.Please help me .Ur reply will be very useful to clear my doubts.

1 person likes this.