follicle size and siphene

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jkp145, Oct 31, 2013.

1. jkp145

jkp145 New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I am 26 yrs and trying to conceive. I have mutiple cyst in overies, but dont have other symptoms of pcos. I was with siphene on cd 3 to cd7.On cd 1w I had 5 to 6 follicles but the biggest in left overy as 10.1*11.5mm and right overy with 9mm. ET is 9mm on cd 12. She ask me to come on CD 14. I am in low carb diet with no sugar and no fried or junk foods. Eat fruits and vege at moderate. I do walk for an hour daily and light workout and massage myself in my lower abdomen for blood circulation. Very afraid and tensed if my follicles wil grow. Any suggestions?? Is there any way to improve follicle size.

2. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi JKP....I know the pain of PCOS and can tell you this..you are doing things right...good diet plan, exercise and no sugar. Has your doc put you on any metaformin? That really helps with the diet to fix these issues of PCOS quickly.

Best of luck for this cycle!

3. jkp145

jkp145 New IL'ite

Hello,

Doctor has put me in benforce which contains metorfomin. Also I take folic acid nad M2 tone syrup. I am really afrais if my eggs wil grow or not. I am going for scan today. Realllyyy tensed.

4. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi Jkp...dont worry. Your endometrium is growing perfectly and your follicle is 11mm, which is a good size for CD12. If you typically ovulate around the 15th/ 16th day, you should have a good plumb follicle of about 16mm (considering the follicles grow normally around 1 - 2mm per day).

Hang in there....am quite sure your follicles will grow perfectly. Your doing everything right on the diet, exercise, medication..so no reason to believe that anything will go wrong.

5. jkp145

jkp145 New IL'ite

Hello ladies, I went for scan today on cd 14, to my surprise my left overy follicle grown to 16mm from 10mm as on cd 12. My right overy grow from 9mm to 12mm in 2 days. My ET is 11mm. Is this good???

6. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Your follicles are growing perfectly and your endo is just right. Your well on track :)

Best wishes...

7. jkp145

jkp145 New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I am on cd 18 today and not sure if I ovulated yet. My follicles were 16mm on cd 14. But I have severe body pain. White gel like stretchy discharge and I am wet and slippery. Some time mild feel in my left and right overies. But still not sure if I ovulated yet. I have IC every 32 hours. I am unable to do it every 24 hrs due to my husb job. Is it ok to have IC every 32 hours when u r not sure when u wil exactly ovulate? I also lie down 1 hour after IC with my legs high but everything comes out after I get up after an hour. Is it ok??? Kindly reply plşs

8. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi Jkp,
    if your mucous is getting stretchy, your definately up for ovulation around hte corner. WIth regards to IC, it is best advised to do it on alternate days since the sperm count doesnt keep at decent levels if done everyday.

On the lying down and legs in the air, its actually a myth...after IC, its best to just rest for 15 - 20 minutes, giving more than enough time for the lil fellows to swim upwards. Obviously if you can place a pillow or two and elevate your legs a little, its a good thing to help with gravity. Other than that, gymastics aint required :)

9. Nityarahul

Nityarahul New IL'ite

Hi All ..

Am new to this group and also in all these things ..recently i came to know of ovulation tracking and all. i suffer from PCOS and my follicle growth on day 9 was 11.5 mm , doc wasn't much positive on this. Today is day 12 from the date of period and am going for sono even today. Quite tensed ..infact i was also put on clomiphene tabs but i dont think it has worked out well.
    kindly suggest ...

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

All the best to your scan. Hope the follicle would have grown well by this time!
    Eat protein rich food & try to relax.
    Take care.