Diagonised with PCOs

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ranipurnima0, Oct 30, 2013.

1. ranipurnima0

ranipurnima0 New IL'ite

Hello All...iam diagonised with PCOs and want to concieve...can anyone suggest me good gynaec hospital and good gynaecologist in Hyderabad...Please help me iam so dipressed...

2. HopefulNisha

HopefulNisha Silver IL'ite

Hello,
    In which hospital were you diganosed? Which area in Hyderabad do you live. Fernandez hospital in Abids is a very good hospital ( though expensive). All doctors are experienced. If you want more details, please reply.
    Don't be depressed. There are medicines and cures available for all issues related to PCO. You can join the TTC (trying to conceive) with PCO thread in this forum and you will be surprised to see you are just one among the thousands.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
  3. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi Rani..there is nothing to be depressed over PCOS. PCOS can be easily addressed with some basic medication, control of sugar levels and some exercise. I had PCO and got over it in a matter of 4 months with some stringent cut back on sugar and exercise.

Do get yourself checked up by a good gynec and then have the medication ( mostly would be a form of metaformin) regularly. You will get to normalcy with some basic control on diet :)

best wishes in advance...

4. ranipurnima0

ranipurnima0 New IL'ite

Hello,

Thanks for the reply....i have started treatment in Frenandez....Iam consulting Doc Shahsikala....She has recommended a scanning to me and Semen analysis to my husband...will to hospital this weekned...will keep posting...

5. ranipurnima0

ranipurnima0 New IL'ite

Hello..

Thanks for the reply...i have started going for morning walk and started consulting Doc Shashikala of Fernanadez...she has suggested some tests...will post the results soon

6. HopefulNisha

HopefulNisha Silver IL'ite

Glad to hear that you have got it going..I have been to Dr Shashikala a couple of times..she is good.

7. ranipurnima0

ranipurnima0 New IL'ite

Thanks for the quick reply...will keep posting...

8. sarada30

sarada30 Platinum IL'ite

dear rani.

do not get depressed even i have pcod and i am on ttc and i am going to anu infertility center and i hered fernendez is also a good place for this pblm.

do not take much stress it is good that you are going for walk too.

wish you all the best dear.

9. ranipurnima0

ranipurnima0 New IL'ite