Looking for Best gynecologist in Pune please help me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by reshma11, Sep 17, 2013.

1. reshma11

reshma11 New IL'ite

Hello ,

My self reshma here i m 29 years old.married since 5 and half years. i m currently staying out of india but visiting pune in this diwali 2013.i have 2 miscarriage and 1 ectopic pregnancy i dont have any baby.i am so much wanting baby.during my first miscarriage(2008 aug) i was in pune and had D&C in pune Mangeshkar hospital under Dr. Asha Gokhale (not sure if name is correct). after that we moved to out of india and had second miscarriage in 2010 nov. and after that in 2013 ectopic preganacy and lost one left tube. now trying since 5 months but no success. here where i m staying doctors taking everything so lightly i feel like they just not understand my feelings and not doing anything for me.for tests also i have to force them please do this tests. my doctor always says this things happens naturally we can not do anything just keep trying on .

Can anybody suggest me good gynecologist and IVF centre in pune i dont mind if its very far i can go anywhere.please help me

2. lakshmi1211

lakshmi1211 New IL'ite

hi reshma,

i am also new to pune, while i am searching for good gynecologist,
    i heard about gupte hospital is famous for this kind, but the only problem there is money we have to pay directly instead of using any debit or other cards even large amount also.
    Another one is Lokamanya hospital in pimpri but i dnt know abt IVF,
    but their caring is toooooo good.

3. sonia2013

sonia2013 New IL'ite

Hi Reshma,
    Hope you are fine.
    I am coming to pune in couple of days and also looking for good gynaecologist. basically I am from pune born and brought up. I have few friends those who are mom now :)..so I have asked them same question. My friends recommended Dr Anagha pai raiturkar. she has clinic @ Prabhat road and she also visit in mangeshkar hospital. If you want search on internet about her review. I have read all positive review on justdial.
    Hope this will help. Please let me know if you need any information.