APCOD sachet

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by hivid, Aug 26, 2013.

1. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Hi all
    Have pcod and my periods are very irregular...my dr hasn't prescribed APCOD but can I take it along with metformin. Will it have any side effect and does t have to be taken only after doctor consultation?
    Is it available in delhi?

2. swetha1986

swetha1986 New IL'ite

Hi hivid,
    I was very curious abt APCOD when i read about this in the forum.Got to know that this is Vitamin D3 supplement.I think it would be better if u get u'r d3 levels checked and take suggestion of doctor before using it.

3. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

I did a test last year and my levels were significantly low. I took an injection and had some meds for a month,, I am wondering if I should check again or start this without consultation,,

4. Riyadas

Riyadas New IL'ite

Re: APCOD
    Hi all,
    I missed my period for 2moths then I got to know that i have PCOD.Then my doc suggested me medicine for CYST for 3months.After taking that med my periods became regular but because of my ovulation problem i could not be pregnant. So my doc prescribed me APCOD OBIS for 3moths but also told me that i can be pregnant within 2months.I started taking APCOD OBIS since 1st march. I got my period on 29th march as my periods interval usually 28-30days.But after that my periods hasn't come till now.I took a home pregnancy test yesterday morning and I am totally dissapointed with the result as it came -ve.Now i am worried why my period hasn't come yet.Does apcod obis affect my regular period?

5. subashini07

subashini07 Silver IL'ite

@riyadas : Its a supplement used for irregular periods and those who want to get pregnant.its not harmful.normally if you have pcos irregular periods will occur.so consult your gynec. dont get stressed.you will say a good news soon.

6. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

hi op, consult ur doc before using it... i used it with metformin...and it really messed up my cycle... i started gettin cyst after that....