Seeking Egg Donors in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by iamkumari, Aug 18, 2013.

1. iamkumari

iamkumari New IL'ite

Hi all,

I have been married for 16 years with multiple IVF treatments, multiple surgeries and multiple miscarriages. Doctor suggested only option is to go for egg donor. We are seeking help from a clinic but unfortunately they do not have any suitable egg donors hence the self-initiative. If anyone is willing to help, please let me know.

2. reachingskies

reachingskies Silver IL'ite

Sorry to know ur situation.
    Why don't you ask your cilinic to look for your egg donor.

usually clinics have their egg donors also...

3. iamkumari

iamkumari New IL'ite

Thanks for the reply. We tried withe the clinic but unfortunately the clinic is not able to provide suitable donors.

4. Sadhana29

Sadhana29 New IL'ite

Hi , its better u approach a good fertility centre for Egg Donors, because it is the best way u get good results. One of my cousin is also of similar problem, so she tried to get the Egg donors but she approached one of the Fertility centre in Chennai, They had very good number of Egg Donor profiles, they even helped us in selecting the best donor for us. Our problem was made simple and she undergone treatment there only. got the good result. She conceived.
    So try approaching the fertility Centres. its a good option.

5. reachingskies

reachingskies Silver IL'ite

In which clinic you are going to get IVF done?
    I heard from a friend who is going for donor eggs in Bangalore, that there will be one or two agencies who has all information of egg donors and most of the clinics will be contacting that agencies for egg donors for their patients.

If you en quire at the clinic, you will get details of the agencies...

If you have any close relatives or friends....you can even ask them if you are fine with that option..

In india, egg donors are anonymous....you can't meet them and there may be more chances of not getting according to your requirements......

B

6. npswetha04

npswetha04 New IL'ite

Hai have you found or still are u search of egg donors

1 person likes this.