Plz Plz suggest any pooja aur spiritual book for TTC

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Mona2312, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Mona2312

Mona2312 Senior IL'ite

Hey friends!
    Is there my any friend who can suggest me any poojs aur religious book which really worked for my any friend in her TTC.Plzzzzzz Plzzzzzzzz

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

There are no such book as ttc prayer/pooja book. You can see many slokas which would help in ttc phase in the sticky threads or in religious section of IL. She can check Kandhs Shasti kavasam too!
    All the best!

3. orchidgb

orchidgb Silver IL'ite

hi

you can advice her for doing sasti pooja and light lamps in any temple. even vaibav laxmi pooja helps. my mom suggested santhosi matha pooja to a family friends daughter. after doing that pooja she conceived immediately a boy baby and named the child as santhosh.

4. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Hi dear, there are many pujas to get conceived...... I had done .... Vaibhav laxmi vrat, was reading Sankat nashan Ganesh Stotram (as per this you will get the result within 1 yr), was reading Sidha Mangal Stotra .....

like the op suggested you can do Shasthi puja also...... whatever puja you do, do with full dedication and faith...Lots of baby dust :)

5. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

one of my friends told to put banana garland for lord muruga on sukla sashti.. and that really works