All Symptoms gone!!! :idontgetit:

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Jan10, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Jan10

Jan10 New IL'ite

I am 29 yrs old and TTC for last one year. My periods are regular (31 days cycle). I ovulated last month (20 days from the day of my periods). I checked using OPK. My periods were due on 4th August and no sign of them yet. Till yesterday i was experiencing mild cramps, metallic taste in my mouth, tired,dull headache. However from today none of these symptoms are there except the dull headache. :idontgetit:
    I did HPT on 4th (the day my periods were to start) and yesterday. But BFN!!! I do not know whats happening. I do not wanna do another HPT simply because if its BFN it frustrates me. I am thinking of waiting for another 3-4 days and if periods do not start, I go to see my doc.
    Has anyone experienced this?

2. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite

Good Idea to wait for another 2-3 days. When I had conceived, I had something similar....for one whole week when periods were due, heavy period like cramps & suddenly all symptoms gone. So keep hope & check back in a couple of days.

All the best & lots of baby dust to you.

3. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear OP,

Welcome to IL.

I would say just wait for 1 more week and take an HPT again. As you have mentioned that you ovulated late so the chances of delayed implantation is there . So just wait without counting on the symptoms for few more days . Good luck to you.

4. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

don't worry I am also in the same boatNo periods yet waiting for a week to check HPT sometimes it happens need to keep yourself calm and quiet and wait for the moment

2 people like this.
  5. Sairam2311

Sairam2311 Silver IL'ite

Dear IL friends,

Jan10 , we can understand how you must be feeling..
    I would urge all the ladies here to read the book ' taking charge of your fertility'.
    Girls, it is a must read for all of us.
    Also , please go n get a bbt thermometer. start noting ur basal body temperature..u can come to know what is going on inside just by this small step.
    if after ovulation temps are high for 18 days means u r pregnant. google it n know more.

love
    Baby dust to all

3 people like this.
  6. Yettobemom

Yettobemom Gold IL'ite

I second sairam! BBT charting really is helpful, I did for few months before starting treatments, I knew I was ovulating
    Dear op, get done a blood beta hcg test for early result and let us know! Praying for you...

1 person likes this.
  7. Jan10

Jan10 New IL'ite

Thank you all. Its encouraging. Really praying hard. Baby dust to all!!! Love....

8. SUBHAARCHIE

SUBHAARCHIE Gold IL'ite

HI jan10,
    I didn't even try to get pregnant this time...but had a doubt and took HPT and got BFN twice...and i just ignored the thought and guessing those symptoms...and everyone around me except me guessed i was pregnant...becoz of those morning sickness,nausea,vomiting etc...and i just took the test a little lethargic...but then i got a BFP...I was the who really got surprised...whereas my DH,MIL and all others told me that they already expected it...so do not worry...it just happens...do not worry...baby dusts to you...

6 people like this.
  9. Sairam2311

Sairam2311 Silver IL'ite

Great!!! congrats dear. :)

10. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Congrats Subhaarchie and wishing you H&H 9 months .