My success story (PCOS before pregancy & diabetic during pregnancy)

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by chitramayakumar, Jul 25, 2013.

1. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite

thanks chitra for sharing your story and supporting us..
    really your success in weight reduction and pregnancy gives us more hope and positive energy..
    god bless your family ...

-mrithula

1 person likes this.
  2. chitramayakumar

chitramayakumar Silver IL'ite

I like to share my first pregnancy success story,

1. My sweet little angel came into my life story.

After marriage, I eagerly waiting for pregnancy but every month shows negative result. so vexed, then we consult gynecologist in Dubai. She took all the test and said that one of the hormone is very high, so come for regular treatment, without treatment it take long time to conceive. So from that every month I went regularly.

At that time my age was 21 and also I was working as web designer.

The days are moving it is nearly 6th month but still no good result.

Then we planned to go to India for 15 days vacation. ( for mind diversion). So within a week we prepared to getting ready.

In India I am very happy with my parents, brother and sister and also my husband is close relative we all are like friends, so enjoyed full of joy. One full day we enjoyed in Athisayam Theme park. (Madurai) even I went on all rides ( even in all dangerous slop ride). I didn't think about pregnancy, baby etc... I forget all the sorrows. Full day shopping, eating whatever I like in Madurai, my favorite food as mother cooks in my birth place. The 15 days is went just like that.

The holiday is finished getting ready to Dubai.

I feel very bad to go. I missed all of them.

On that time I think, Why I grown, why I got married, what is this life ? again i am going to have a full of sorrow around me. My life going to black again. anyway husband is very lovable. due to this pregnancy delay I think, I made him sad in his life.
    Once I thought if he married any other girl, may his life be brightness. All the bad things run in my mind.

Next day routine life, went to office. feeling home sick not well. when I think about doctor, Oh we forgot to get appointment this month. I calculated the days.
    " Oh, now its 35th day, but I never check the pregnancy strip". now the time is evening 5'o clock. went to pharmacy and got strip and went to home.

Once refreshed, i checked the strip at evening 6'o clock.
    " Oh my god it is positive. "
    I really float in the air, no one is near to me to share my happiness. I try to call my husband he is in traffic under the tunnel, no signal to contact him.

See God is with me now, because before in my prayers I said to god that "Once I conceived, first I inform to you".

At that time I feel God is with me.

I pray to my god. Thanks thanks thanks, i cried a lot. Sorry I forgot you... I become a mother.

I called my husband again, i informed him, he also very happy. we reached hospital immediately, and I thank my doctor.

Once I conceived then again I often think about my bab ,
    I always pray to god, please give me a healthy child. I pray often , please give me a healthy child. ..

In each and every month scan my doctor says that your child is very very active, not cooperative with me to check, she is moving her and there. feel happy that god had given healthy child.

A
    t 7th month I went to India for delivery. and had my little angel on April 21st

Believe that god is always with you. God is waiting to give you a precious child.

Let I share my experience in following post. now its time to make dinner for my naught boy.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
    4 people like this.
  3. upavi

upavi Gold IL'ite

Very nice post. Thanks for sharing. Soon i wishes all ttc ladies to share their success stories like this. In the morning after waking up i read this...wow, really u made my day to have positive vibes.thanks again.

4. chitramayakumar

chitramayakumar Silver IL'ite

Hi upavi,

Thankyou for your response. Don't worry girls. I know the feelings. how painful it is.

I like to boost those girls who are suffering with this pregnancy delay. I suffered a lot before.

Even my close friend who won't show her girl child at that time, she thinks that her baby may get hurt, if I saw her.

Don't worry. I don't know how to support those girls ,may I just like to share my positive section in my life.

2 people like this.
  5. upavi

upavi Gold IL'ite

Oh like these kinds of people still exists in the world....yes ofcourse ur positive section give more vibes to us. Pls continue sharing...may god give u more happiness with ur kids...

6. happyhomemaker

happyhomemaker New IL'ite

7. pearly86

pearly86 New IL'ite

I too lost weight from 61 to 52 doing yoga had pcod bbut its over now..m over pcod past 4 monts..but no baby yet..please tell me what else to do now..:(

8. pantu

pantu Gold IL'ite

Nice thread!!!!!!!

9. gomesdeepak

gomesdeepak New IL'ite

hi chitra,
    we are married for 2 years and trying to conceive. i am always with irregular cycle and also i have PCOS. so took tablets. my husband mortality rate was in medium level. we are taking ayurvedic medicine. for over 7 months. we are advised to do yoga and exercise. how u managed with ur pcos,,, any particular treatment or any tips to change my intercourse.. help me... i am in canada without child and job its horrible.