My success story (PCOS before pregancy & diabetic during pregnancy)

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by chitramayakumar, Jul 25, 2013.

1. chitramayakumar

chitramayakumar Silver IL'ite

Thank you dear..

I really like to see my own family very very soon , I can't able to wait at that time. so, I tried to reduce as much as I can. So the only way is walking and if you think walking is your main work then you won't think about eating or about hungry.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  2. chitramayakumar

One tricks that I follow before.

I kept my automatic treadmill in the living room, so you can watch your television programmes.
    By this way you won't feel tired and you can enjoy your programmes as well. and also have your mobile with wifi connection. so you can watch comedy movies to reduce your burden and your tiredness. take rest for some times.

3. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Thanks for sharing your beautiful ttc journey.God bless you and your family.

4. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Wow 3 hours of walking ? Great dear ... Thanks for the diet tips

5. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

Luckwaves

Walking 3hrs is good but on a moderate speed and strict control on food will healp a lot in loosing weight

1 person likes this.
  6. chitramayakumar

Everyone have their own willpower try to bring down them. everyone will rocks.. especially each woman will have more power than man. Once you achieve you can feel them.

2 people like this.
  7. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

hi

God bless you and your family. determination is the most important stuff everyone need. thanks for sharing. my hugs to dd and ds.

laksshmi

1 person likes this.
  8. Vatsinaname

Vatsinaname Bronze IL'ite

Hey Chitra,
    really heartening to see this post. I wish that no girl should sufferbecause of PCOS. I pray that all girls here who are TTC, should succeed amd tell us their success story. Isay this sincemy daughter has PCoS and she is just 20 and I get panicky worrying. I want her to reduce her weight, but you know the girls. She joined aerobics but goes only 2 times a week, similarly 2 times yoga. Iwill tell her to start walking.She also weighs 63. Can you p,ease share your diet? Was it only cabbage soup and chappati and egg?

9. luckwaves

Ya got it dear but I couldn't imagine 3 hours of continues walking ... So I concentrate more on diet and yoga to shed my weight . It's helping but in a slow phase dear

10. luckwaves

Hi,

Sorry to intrude . As she is young with continuous exercise and diet she can easily reduce so don't worry .
    Just my few points, morning ask her to take Luke warm water (as much as she can) in empty stomach and after 30 minutes Luke warm water with honey and cinnamon. Which helps in weight reduction . Also if your daughter thyroid then please replace cabbage with some other vegitable .

Yoga helps in regulating the harmone and weight loss too. Please ask her to do it religiously .

Good luck to your daughter .

1 person likes this.