My success story (PCOS before pregancy & diabetic during pregnancy)

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by chitramayakumar, Jul 25, 2013.

1. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

Yes need to sing lullaby na soon :thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  2. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Good going girl . Keep up the spirits high any time it will favour us :)

3. chitramayakumar

chitramayakumar Silver IL'ite

Hi rangolii,

Ya sure, I like to help you...
    From the beginning (2003) I consult with Dr.Radhamani -Joseph clinic, Al Karama. Before she was in Al Bayan - Bur Dubai. Such is a very very kind lady with supportive words and very kind hearten. Even I ask so many questions, but she response very kindly like a friend.
    Please make sure to take appointment before reaching hospital. check the appointment process with the hospital reception. Because now she become very busy.... Have your lucky days....

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  4. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Was in IL whole day, since hubby is out of town I've got nothing much to do :-D thought I need a break and shutted my lappy down. Only to open IL in my mobile :-O God this site is addicting :))
    Thnks @ Sangeetha...
    @luckwaves... thanks that you liked them. Will tell you how once am online from lappy :)

1 person likes this.
  5. rangolii

rangolii Bronze IL'ite

Thx chitra. Yea true , i have heard about her and she is so busy these days. Any review on Dr.geetha - Apolo clinic karama ?

6. chitramayakumar

Sairam, luckywaves, sangeetha, twinkle, rangoli, etc.. everyone welcome to my thread.

When doctor found that I am leading PCOS, she ask me to reduce weight. At that time I was nearly 64 kg. She said that Once you conceived with PCOS then the baby may have many problem during pregnancy. So first reduce weight before you conceive.

You won't believe from that next day onwards. I walk nearly 3 hours. with full strict diet for 60 days. Because from the first day I note the weight in my diary. everyday night I will note my weight in my diary.
    First one week you try to walk one hour even at that time your leg will pain. But after a weeek If you walk 2 hours your leg won't pain. so try to increase your timing.

Weight reducing tricks and tips:
    First prepare cabbage soup more and chappati and any one sundal make these thing first. Before you start lunch for your family. Morning eat one or two eggs as you like. have sugar free tablet for your tea or coffee. Totally stop rice. I had rice on Friday lunch. Have more what you like to eat in the breakfast.

Because breakfast calories can burned on the same day walking.

Make sure walking and strick diet will reduce weight automatically.

On 60th day My weight was 52 kg. and after a month I conceived I check that preganacy strip on 28th day. It shows positive result.

I like to share more for you.
    Let I say little by little. :thumbsup:thumbsup

7 people like this.
  7. chitramayakumar

No ya,

I know one and only gynacology Dr.Radhamani madam. other than that I had my delivery in GMC hospital Ajman with Dr. Kasturi only for 2 moths during pregnancy.

8. Onesweetlife

Onesweetlife Gold IL'ite

Hi Chitra ji,

You rock. Thanks for cheering up TTC lovely ladies.

60 days and 12 kgs loss... Awwwsome id say...

Loads of baby dust to all girlies here.

Cheers
    Sweetlife

9. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

Chitra people like you know what is life and how to enjoy it and the best part is how to think positive in life. 60 days and 12 kg loss is a milestone to achieve I can say that. You really rock and an inspiration for all the ladies over here. God bless you so much that you inspire even more people in life. You are a rocking personality overall I can say. May god create more and more people like you.

10. chitramayakumar

I surely says that everyone in this thread will start their own successful story after a year.

1 person likes this.