Planning to Do IVF in Kerala, Native of Trivandrum, suggest me a good clinic, rate

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Dream82, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Dream82

Dream82 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am new to this forum.
    Mine is second unexplained infertility.Hus is 41 and wroking in Saudi. Me @ 31.
    Main prob is lack of leave, he is getting two months leave within two yrs. Last time we stayed four months together and done all tests(HSG, scanning, semen analysis etc.) and two IUI, but failed.No probs found and my hus having 60-70 million count and 60-70% motility. So we dicided to do IVF as we are not in a position to quit his job.

Please advise me the best clinics in Kerala, specially in Trivandrum/ Kottayam/ Cohin, cost and first time success rate.

Kindly post your IVF experience also.

Regards,

2. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

Re: Planning to Do IVF in Kerala, Native of Trivandrum, suggest me a good clinic, rat

Dr.Sathi pillai,Samad clinic , pettah,Trivandrum

1 person likes this.
  3. happyperson

happyperson Gold IL'ite

Re: Planning to Do IVF in Kerala, Native of Trivandrum, suggest me a good clinic, rat

I am also looking for the clinic in Cochin. Any ideas? Doctor, clinic, success rates, cost, duration?

4. Dream82

Dream82 New IL'ite

Do you have any experience in Samad, Divya? Any idea about cost?

5. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

I have heard good feedbacks .
    I met her and now taking medications.
    Cost is around 1.5L for procedure alone.

6. happyperson

happyperson Gold IL'ite

I am planning CRAFT Kodungaloor. Can you please let me know about that, if you have details

7. Yettobemom

Yettobemom Gold IL'ite

One is Cimar fertility centre in Cochin. Heard a lot about it when I was there few yrs back. But I don't have details of cost or success rates.

8. Dream82

Dream82 New IL'ite

Dear Divya,

Keep me me posted about your treatment.
    Any how I will plan to do after one year only.

Wish you good luck....:thumbsup

9. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

Thanks Dream82,I am currently taking only medicines.Did not go for any procedures .

10. beth101

beth101 New IL'ite

HI Divyarnair,
    Have you done IVF with Sathi Pillai? How was the treatment process? Was it easy to get appointments and did they have good monitoring and all? Please let me know, dear.