Treatment for Azoospermia in chennai

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by hopebelief, Jun 18, 2013.

1. hopebelief

hopebelief Senior IL'ite

Thanks Suman and all for your care and concerns..we are still deciding on how to moveon..
    Only our God can strengthen me with his love..

2. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Sure you will be blessed soon I will pray for your happy life.

good luck

3. RajeshkumarU

RajeshkumarU New IL'ite

Hi,

Ur problem is very much curable don't worry. I know one siddha doctor who can solve this problem easily.. I have suffered from same problem but got cured by him. Please reply if u r interested

4. VK3

VK3 New IL'ite

Rajeshkumar, please let me know the doctor name and address, me too have the same problem and dont know how to proceed, your help is very much appreciated!

Thanks
    vk

5. VK3

VK3 New IL'ite

having same issue, please let us know if you find any best treatment for azoospermia.

thanks in advance for your help

6. Aishk

Aishk New IL'ite

I'm also looking for a solution for the same. PLs tell..

7. Sairaghavendra

Sairaghavendra Senior IL'ite

dear hopebelief
    I suggest u to go to ponnan poosari chikitsalayam in kerala, they have successfully treated so many azoospermia patients, when u visit them u can see the photo album with the child where they have treated many azoospermic patients. Treatment cost is also very less, around 5 thousand rupees for 5 months for both husband and wife. They will guarantee that within one year one will definitely conceive. Please visit them once, then u will gain confidence. i got to know about them from this forum only.

one couple has put their experience also on net, if u click on this link u can read their experience, Print Media | Ponnan Poosari Parampariya Vandhyatha Chikitsalayam

address is: Ponnan Poosari Parambaria Vandhyatha Chikitasalayam
    Padoor .P.O Alathur Taluk,
    Palakkad District
    Kerala 678548
    Landline: +91 049 22237255
    Mobile: +91 94472 77070

you have to visit them in person, they will not send the medicine through post.

I hope this information will be useful to you. Good luck for ur fertility journey.

8. senthilpno

senthilpno New IL'ite

Hello Rajesh,

I am also suffered same problem, could you please guide me on this?

Thanks,
    Senthil

9. anar25

anar25 New IL'ite

Hi Mam,
    We completed 5yrs of marriage life. After 2yrs we planned to have baby. Later we found that my husband has 0 sperm count.
    Went to aakash fertility center but they said I can have either ICSI or pregnancy with donor sperm.
    We felt very bad and consulted multiple doctors for medication. Used Himalaya product and ayurveda products by googling. After 6 month's semen Analysis showed 3 for 2 continuous test with a month gap.
    Based on that report we consulted sidha doctor Karthik fertility center. Followed her diet and used medicines for 6m. After 3m semen Analysis shows sperm present but not countable. Then again after 3m it was zero.
    Since we lost our hope we stopped taking treatment. And then took homeo medicines for 3m that to didn't work.

I am requesting you please suggest me any Hospital or treatment that will help us to get our baby without donor sperm.
    For 5yrs I had hope like sperm count can be increased but I lost my hope and getting depressed.
    Your reply is valuable to me