Dr sweta gupta moolchand

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sarab0810, Jun 8, 2013.

1. sarab0810

sarab0810 New IL'ite

Hi..

has any one got the treatment from dr sewta gupta of mulchand hopspital delhi for IUI ..if yes pls share the feedback..

2. SLaw

SLaw New IL'ite

She is not only the worst doctor I ever came across but also one of the most ill behaved and ill mannered female I saw in my life. She is a big dark spot on face of the entire medical profession and civilized society who do not care for moral values and have no idea what professional ethics is. People who have self-respect will never visit her. She must have attended medicine classes but now she needs to attend classes to make herself suitable for a civilized society. A TOTAL FAILURE both as a doctor and as a human being.

3. bhattiasonia

bhattiasonia New IL'ite

She is God to me . I have recently delivered twin children after successful ivf treatment by her. I had three ivf failures before coming to her. She is humble, polite, caring and had been wonderful support. I will recommend her to everyone who are desperate and depressed. For me life has changed after visiting her. I will be always thankful to her.

4. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Just one post by both the ladies above and that too giving a very contradictory picture.
    People post in IL with lots of hopes. When you have repeated failures and are desperately looking for help while on TTC you expect a fair, unbiased answer. You look for experiences that would give you a positive ray of hope.
    And if someone is trying this forum as a medium to promote or sham a particular doctor then its really bad.
    Infertility has become a business in more ways than one. Its disheartening to see that people take advantage of the desperate situation.
    All this while I have been searching for a Dr in Delhi who is good at fertilitry treatments, I have been waiting that someone someday ill post a positive experience because very little has been discussed about Drs in Delhi.
    When I saw this post I was happy that I would get to know about a new doctor. I am not very sure who is true and who is fake but such a contrast in both the answers in immediate succession makes me wonder if it is genuine!
    Sarab010- I am not sure about any doctor but I have heard aout one Dr Sonia Malik. Lets wait for more ladies to share their thoughts.
    I am sure there are many ILs from Delhi who can help you.

5. dimpleku

dimpleku New IL'ite

I recently had treatment from Dr Sweta Gupta, pregnancy test came positive 2 days back. This was my second cycle, I felt miserable and depressed after my first unsuccessful cycle. I approached her because of my friend who also got pregnant, felt very comfortable with her, she helped me to go through second cycle much smoothly and helped me at every step. She avoided unnecessary costly tests and gave honest advice. really thankful to her.