Trying to Conceive: Support group for Women

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by hemasiva, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Ashritha2008

Ashritha2008 New IL'ite

Re: trying to conceive

Hi...i too know abt her infact had one my problems treated by her not for fertility though...she is good...she has made news for her treatments in IVF field and many childless cuuples were bleesed with baby after her treatment...infact if i had been in India i would have definetely gone to her for some help as i too am TTC ....watever question you have pls be clear with her and she'll explain everything to you...but i can vouch only for thiagarajan and vasundhara and not for any other docs in there including her son :) !!!

All the Best...

cheers and tk care...

2. Rad

Rad Bronze IL'ite

Re: trying to conceive

thank u all for ur encouraging replies.....glad that some of u know abt the doctor.....i'll continue my treatment thr itself.....pls do add me in ur prayers.......

thanks a lot..

3. purvi n. raval

purvi n. raval New IL'ite

Can anybody have problem like me

Hi All,

We have been married for 3.5 yrs,we have planned pregnancy after 2 yr of our marriage,but not able to get result,so we started treatment after 1yr of trying ,my periods are regular,and till ovalution study all reports are normal,in the begining of treatment my husband sperm counts are less,so he started of taking tablets suggested by doctor,then after treatment his report is normal,meanwhile my husband applied for H1 and we came to US in last december in chicago,my doctor suggested me that to go for HSG(Hysterosalpingogram) in November(last month coming b4 US) and my report is non conclusive(we have done HSG on 10th days),she told me that from ur report i can't say that u have any problem or not,but from ur ovalution study report and because ur cycles are very regular,i can say that u r normal,just keep trying and within 6 month if u r not getting any result then u can come back to india and we will do further treatments like laproscopy,here in USA all treatments are very costly and i dont even know that i have any problem or not,we are trying every month,and i m getting periods every month,i m worried abt that should i need to go back to india for treatment,i m really very serious abt child,my age is 27 and i read on internet that after 30 chances are less to concieve.And one more thing my doctor was very expert and i fully trust her.Can anybody suggest me what i need to do now?

Purvi

4. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Re: Can anybody have problem like me

Hi Purvi,

Don't leave the hope. As doctor said everything seems to be normal now, keep trying. I heard from manycouple who had tried for 1-2yrs got conceived.

Don't feel stressed. For time being forget about kid and try to be normal....pray the god. Surely god will bless you with healthy kid in soon.

All the best. Expecting your post soon in I'm Pregnant thread:))

5. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Dear Purvi

Dont lose hope. Keep trying....Very soon you will be blessed with a cutipie....

Pray to God...This is the only way. One of friends who was also having this same problem got conceived within 6months after the treatment...(not for her - like ur husband her hubby also had less count). She kept praying to god. As she is christian she used to go to church every week and will pray for more than 3 hrs....You also pl pray to ur favourite God.

"ALL THE BEST"

I knw soon u will post in "Pregnancy" thread....!

6. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Dear Purvi,

I share your plight.I was diagnosed with PCOS, then my hormone tests came out as normal, with a small abnormality in TSH, but other things were fine.But still,I have spotting all the time.

I am taking homeopathy medicines.I have just left the rest to GOD now.I am 28 and it gives me a lot of stress when I think of what I am going through.

I am planning to start Yoga soon.I heard meditation also helps.I have also been married for 3 and a half years.

I will pray for you and you pray for me.

My personal experience says, that when we pray for others it gets answered soon.

All the best.Dont worry is all that I can say.

Regards,
    Yamuna.

7. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    Don't leave hopes.
    You will have a baby very soon.....

Regards.

8. shravanthika

shravanthika Senior IL'ite

Stress and anxiety ...could also cause the probs..

So never try with much anxiety and as other said ...leave it to God..

We are here to pray for you...

All the very best...hoping to hear good news from u soon..

Cheer up gal...

9. Mitra

Mitra Senior IL'ite

Hi Purvi,

Just relax and keep trying .God will definelty bless you with the baby.

All The Best,.
    Mitra

10. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Don't get too stressed up.. God is there and whatever happens is for a reason and Good things only will come out of it..

You are an educated person, please don't get carried away by some stupid sites stating that age might be a factor. Women all around the world get pregnant till 40 successfully. I am just saying the point, don't get frightened about your age. That will increase your stress level and obviously nothing good is going to come out it.

Relax, take one day at a time and try to enjoy it ignoring all these thoughts.. Thats the only way your body will respond.. Don;t panic yourself and internally your body. Thats not good and it will never help you :)

cheer up girl!!!