HSG Test!! I think my tubes are blocked!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by danyashree, Apr 13, 2013.

1. danyashree

danyashree Senior IL'ite

Hi,

After TTC for more than 1.5 years with pcos, hypoT.. iam planning to undergo HSG treatment.. I think i might be having my tubes blocked or a tilted uterus..
    I have a bad habit of holding urine for a long time when involved in any work.. so i hav a doubt of having blocked tubes!!

Also can anyone suggest me a good lady gynae in Dubai / Sharjah??

2. danyashree

danyashree Senior IL'ite

3. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Danyashree,

I am not sure of the doctors details but I personally feel there is no relation with holding the urine against blocked tubes. So don't confuse yourself on this. As you are trying for 1.5 years yes it's better to check your tubes but don't assume anything dear till you get the result. Stay happy dear.

Good luck

1 person likes this.
  4. Vasuma09

Vasuma09 IL Hall of Fame

There is no connection between blocked tube against holding urine..so please dont get confused..If you hold the urine for a very long time it may lead to urinary infection so please try to empty your bladder now and then...If you want to go for complete analysis of fertility then you have to check your blood for harmone level, thyroid, sugar then complete follicular study and also it is always better to check your tubes

5. danyashree

danyashree Senior IL'ite

@luckwaves, vasuma09

Thank you friends for the reply..

I dont know when my painful infertility journey will end with a pregnancy..

But after TTC for 1.5 yrs with no luck..makes me think of worst case scenarios.. I am thinking about it all day and confusing myself..

6. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Danyashree,

There are few people who are trying for more than 2 years with tube open too... So don't confuse and stress yourself dear, when the right time comes everything will fall in place till that just hang on and pray to the almighty dear.

Good luck

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Danya Shree,
    As rest of the ladies told, there is no connection between holding the urine & tube block! You can try Kegel exercise to control the urine!
    Take up HSG, it can only show the path to uterus, fallopian tubes till ovaries from the vaginal canal! Don't start the doubt yourself. Blocked tubes are a tougher path than the normal one!
    There are threads on gynec in Dubai. Check them in this forum & Dubai forums.

Take care.

8. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

no connection between holding urine, and the tubes

9. lat13

lat13 Senior IL'ite

i took my hcg tube test.. i got bleeding and severe pain during hcg tube test. doctor told she could not c any thing and scolded me to reduce my weight. she told some spasm is there, medicine dn enter. she dn give me exact details.. she just gave me medicine and told me lets c for 6 months..

10. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Dont worry... R u overweight?? What she finally diagnosed??