Regarding Dr jamuna Siddha Clinic

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by mspadmakrishna, Apr 4, 2013.

1. aparnaram

aparnaram Gold IL'ite

hi all.... my view will be little bit different because my first meeting/experience with her was really very good.... to all your surprise i chosen Dr.Jamuna only thro IL site... basically my DH is affected with azoospermia & myself with PCOD... both aged 30+

we stopped all r hopes & treatments by 2010 itself... so after 3 yrs we again start our new hope thro Dr.Jamuna.... she was very kind & explained us the benefits of iNDian medicals...

she is very straight forward... she is happy to chose patience with full co-operations & knowledgeable else simply say NO.... also after coming for 3+ conti sittings, we will be asked to write in details abt our visit with her, our knowledge reg indian medicines etc for 4 full pages... if she is not satisfied we will be eliminated ;( so only passed couples will get treated future...

she want us to first understand the value of her treatments & then continue....which i dont think its wrong...

on my point of view - we need result (i.e baby) from her medicines without side effect... & so im not going to take her rudeness or negative approach and try to be calm & succeed my target... because im not going to meet her all the way in my life... once i get conceived im gonna walk out with full happiness thats all...

so next week im gonna meet her for 2nd time with all my tests reports..... as she already said abt her treatment level im not tensed.... i made up my mind... she never gives false hopes to patience... if our medical reports are hopeless she simply asks the patience to adopt... NO FALSE PROMISES....

she waNTs us to strictly follow her diet, food hABIts etc & expects us to co-operate her with full interest & hopes... i and my dh does not find any difficultly in her food or diet.... infact its all very natural & healthy food to have in our daily life... so we are happy to follow...

if atall we get thro her knowledge test in future, i strongly believe we'll definitely have our baby very soon... "kalai irukum idathil karuvam irupadu eyarkai" so my humble request is , simply ignore her silly things & follow the instructions you'll get benefited at the end...

Sweety82 likes this.
  2. aparnaram

aparnaram Gold IL'ite

im happy to inform that we got thro the written test & entered the next stage i.e medicine treatment.... we have asked to collect the medicines next month.... so im praying GOD to achieve my goal very soon....

3. Premalatha22

Premalatha22 Senior IL'ite

Hi Aparna,

Even we are planning consult the Dr. Jamuna this weenend...can u pls give me a description about how to get an appointment, how long it takes, what are all the required documents we should bring, etc..also some background on how she is selecting the couples for treatment. else you can send to my email id: premalatha.dhandapani@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,
    Premalatha.

4. RajSai

RajSai Platinum IL'ite

I also await the details....
    Dear Aparna, if possible can you please post the informations Premalatha had asked for in this thread itself. Not only to us, many ILs can be benefited.

5. aparnaram

aparnaram Gold IL'ite

yes surely i'll share my experience...

6. aparnaram

aparnaram Gold IL'ite

hi... let me give in points....

* on the first day u'll be asked to submit both of your current +previous medical records to them & keep the original copies with u
    * her assistance will give you a plain paper & ask you to note everything very carefully
    * first they will explain you both about the mud vessels, food details i.e do's & dont's in your daily food, BMI for both...every time weight is checked..
    * then explain about the daily food habits.. i.e weekly 5 days compulsory food diet & other details etc..
    * you are not suppose to ask any doubts to dr.jamuna reg the food habits... her assistance only will help u
    * then looking into your previous medical reports dr.jamuna will explain about your health problems & suggest you to take some medical test in Vijaya hospital, Lifeline hospital etc
    * after submitting the xerox of all the medical reports you will be called & informed about your 2nd appointment...
    * this time, her assistance will assist you how to write the letter for entering into the 3rd level.. i.e medicine part ....
    * dr.jamuna after seeing your reports explain you whether your problem is curable or not, success % in her medicine, how long the medicine will be given & their cost....

so far we have undergone all this & successfully entered into the 3rd level... my personal tip on writing the letter is...

right from first meeting you should carefully follow the instructions given by them & note each & every point in the paper which will help you in writing the letter...

only your observation power & understanding skills are judged by dr.jamuna.... pl dont feel fear, simply write thats all.... you will definitely go thro' ..ALL THE VERY BEST...

7. hari25

hari25 New IL'ite

Hi Aparna,
    Thanks for your detailed illustration. Can you also let me know how much cost will it take per month for the medicine ?. Though it might depend on the medical record and treatment requirement, to have an idea can u tell me how much it cost u per month?

Thanks
    harini

8. aparnaram

aparnaram Gold IL'ite

according to the problems the medicines are given.... if both of u are in major trouble each may have approximately around 14-20 thousand for 40 days once or 50 days once... it depends upon the problem...

in my case she is charging 14000 for 50 days once for medicine alone... also she recommends to buy special medicine additionally from outside shops...

for my dh she has recommended other shop medicine which cost 15000... i.e for only one medicine... just think how effective it may work in his body for his problem...

where ever u go u cant escape from spending money for infertility problem.. my opinion is - instead of spending money without knowing our health situation & duration of our treatment, she explains u everything before u starts the treatment...

today i received my first medicine.... she is giving sooo many positive words & expect us to give positive result before her course duration period... really lovely talking with her... soo bold & confident lady.. my best wishes to all

9. hari25

hari25 New IL'ite

Hi Aparna,
    Thanks a lot for your reply. So, it seems like we need to be ready to spend from 25 to 30 K for one on average per month. I have posted the mail for getting appointment from Dr Jamuna. But I am concerned about one thing. Is the food restrictions suggested by her will be easy to follow in case if both are working in IT where we cannot guarantee the work timings and home made food all time?. Also regarding the duration of the treatment as well, will she be telling when she starts the treatment?

Thanks
    Harini

1 person likes this.
  10. Premalatha22

Premalatha22 Senior IL'ite

Hi Aparna,

Thanks for ur detailed message. It is very helpful...finally yesterday we had our 1st appointment with Dr.Jamuna...and she asked to undergo few tests...then asked us to comeback....Reg.food, it would be really tough for us @least to make & maintain. But if we want some result we have to stick with it...Since we both are working, its very difficult to cook in every time...Can u pls share ur contact number..so that I can call u & talk to u on how u r making food..etc...need advice...thanks in advance!!

1 person likes this.